chapter 9

Lenarya's p.o.v

It has been a week since i last talked to my mate. He never came to the hospital to visit me ,which am grateful for becouse i was not in the right frame of mind but now since am living with him in the pack house and he has been ignoring me since i got discharged from the hospital it just breaks my heart . Its been exactly four days since i started living here and we still haven't talked.

He acts as if i dont exist and that really hurts my feelings because even though am still angry with him,i was hoping that he would  at least try to talk to me. I still want his attention but all he does is act like am not even there,as if am not worth his precious time.

Hey jake .i greet jake zues's beta .where's my little munchkin? I asked him referring to Emma his sister who comes to visit me everyday ,she is the only one in this pack who knows that i am Nemesis and she pinky promised not to tell anyone . She went shopping with mom, i just came here to tell you that Alpha zues demands your presence in his office. I was shocked when jake told me that zues wants to see me

Are you sure zues wants to see me? I asked jake not sure if i should believe him. Yes i am sure that your mate wants you. ..was his reply mate wants us......let's go to mate...Nemesis excitedly said in my head but i ignored her .

Tell him i dont want to see him i said angrily ,who does he think he is. ......one moment he denies me the next moment he abuses me the other moment he ignores me and now he wants to see me . He can't just treat me that way and then expect me to run to him when ever he feels like it.

Please just go and see him , he didn't mean to hurt you and am not saying what he did was right because it was not, he just wants to see you thats all. Poor guy has been stressed out these past few days because of the Nemesis situation. Jake explained but what confused me was what "Nemesis situation "jake was talking about.

What Nemesis situation are you talking about jake? I can't tell you  was his simple reply but that didn't stop me ....jake i command you as your luna to tell me what is the "Nemesis situation " he looked at me with conflict in his eyes as he said "luna its not my place to tell you "

If you don't want to tell me what's the "Nemesis situation"go to your alpha and tell him that I have better things to do then go to him. Jake looked at me with horror in his eyes as he begged me "please go to him....luna you know he'll kill me if i dont come with you ,expecially if i tell him that.

First of all i told you to stop calling me luna and secondly you either tell me about the Nemesis situation or go tell your alpha that i dont want to see him. B...BUT. ..But..b....

No buts ok...just tell me what i want to know,  i told him as i placed my hands on my waist . ..ok fine I'll tell you. ...he said. ....go on then tell me ...i urged him on.....

You know who Nemesis is ryt?....jake asked me. Like durhh.. of course she knows who Nemesis is ,like seriously  who doesn't know who I am and how would you not know who you are? What a stupid question. ....shut up girl and let the men talk.....p.s i agree its a stupid question but I'll answer it.

Yes i do know who Nemesis is ..so continue. ..well Nemesis comes to our pack temple every three months and she was due to come a month and a half ago but she didn't. ....so our alpha got worried and went around the territory to look for her only to find her dress,mask and weapons covered in blood near our territory along side three dead bodies which belonged to rouges .

Jake stopped and so i looked at him and told him to continue .... the thing is that Nemesis either went missing or is dead, which is turning  the whole werewolf kingdom upside down becouse rouges are now beginning to rebel and attack packs and evil men are no longer scared of being killed by the goddess of revenge instead they commit evil deeds knowing that no one will stop them.

The people are now leaving in fear becouse no one will protect them and give them the justice they seek and since alpha zues is the next werewolf king everyone expects  him to  know  the whereabouts of the goddess of justice aka Nemesis .   Wow!!!!....all that because of my disappearance.. we really should go back to our headquarters #treehouse and get ready to mop the floor with some rouge ass