chapter 23

Lenarya's p.o.v

His arms were immediately around my waist as he looked into my eyes. "Dont tempt me queen "

I....i ..i have to go shower .i said trying to get rid of him but all he did was look at me with even darker eyes with a smirk on his handsom face and said "do you want me to join you?"

I wanted to say hell no but since I saw that he was trying to tease me i decided to tease him back and said " welll......am still very mad at you and so no , if i wasn't mad i would have dragged you into the shower myself but since am still holding grudges and very mad go and shower on your room by yourself. .......ok handsom?"

"You think am handsom? " he asked. Of course that's all you would hear .......now please live my room am very hungry so i need to shower quickly and go make some food"

I am surprised that he didn't ague with me i thought he would at least put up a fight but instead he just said ok and then left the room weird. I agree.

#####$$$$$$$$$$$$$########

After taking a shower and got dressed in a short see through black and night dress and then I put on a big fluffy pink gown on top and some bunny slipers. I left my room and was about to go to the kitchen when i smelt smoke . THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!

i rushed down stairs and saw smoke every where and so i ran towards into the sitting room to find pack members chilling and watching t.v while jane was opening up the windows.

WHY ARE YOU JUST SITTING THERE DONT YOU GUYS SEE THAT THERE IS A FIRE ! They all turned around and laughed at me . Why are they laughing?

Why are you laughing? I ask jake. The house is not on fire luna , alpha zues is in the the kitchen trying to cook and in turn he is burning the food. Jake said.

He chased me out of the kitchen and has refused to get help from anyone , he says that and i quote " the Queen is hungry so i am making my Queen some food to make her happy. ...now go before I kill you for standing in the way of me making my Queen happy! "
The cook says with a scared expression meaning that zues must have really scared the poor guy.

Mate ....is burning down the house for us ? I agree that he's being sweet but the house is seriously going to end up in flames.

I walk to the kitchen only to see zues's back while behind him the dish cloth is on top of the hot stove while it is burning up , i quickly go and remove the dish cloth with a spoon.

You are going to turn this house into ashes and that is if we all dont die from inhaling polluted air . I say to zues's as i cough why opening the windows.

"Am sorry ....here please have some water" Zues says as he give me a glass of water . I appreciate your efforts to try and cook for me but i dont think i can enjoy eating coal and whatever that is " i say as I point to sone funny looking stuff.

He looks down as he runs his hands through his hair and said
"Am sorry am so pathetic ......i couldn't even do such a simple thing as cook you dinner .am sorry that you got me as your ma-" i cut him off by pulling his head up so that i could look into his ohhhhh so beautiful blue eyes.

Dont say such things about yourself i don't like it besides it doesn't matter that you burned my food its the thought that counts.

He looked at me for a while before saying "but you are hungry and i want you to eat before you die of hunger .i just wanted to feed you and i couldn't even do that"

I knew I couldn't talk him out of self shaming so i tried another approach and i slapped him.

Are you insulting me ! I screamed at him. "What?.....am not insulting you " he said as if he was choosing his words carefully.

I would appreciate it if you don't talk shit about my mate because i would not stand for you or anyone to talk bad about my mate, next time you want to insult yourself keep me out of it ok! . I told zues as I turned to walk out of the kitchen.

"Love wait....am sorry for talking badly about your mate " Zues said as he held me from behind while his head was in the crook of my neck, i tried to get away but i didnt want to leave his arms .

"Am i forgiven ?" I'll think about forgiving you as soon as i get food in my stomach. I answered him as he turned me around to look at him.

He looked at the floor before saying " ohhhh am sorry for that.. i will call the chef to come cook you something very fast"

No its ok you don't have to do that i dont want you to be all gloomy why don't you make me a sandwich and heat up some fried chicken for me . I ask zues and thats what he did. It feels good to boss him around.

#######$$$///$$$$###$$$$

#happynewyear
Vote and comment please