chapter 25

Chapter dedicated to Anikajahan6 thanks for supporting my book

《♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡☆♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡》

Lenarya's p.o.v

I feel so. .....weird. i slowly remembered the events of the night before and blush .i get off the bath tub i had fallen asleep in before getting dressed and waking Zeus up.

Zeus was fast asleep becouse he wouldn't wake up no matter how hard i shook him so i poured water on his face but still he didn't wake up and so i bent down and with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes i listened to his heartbeat .

I let out a breath of air as i heard the soft beating of his heart as i realised that he looked pale. I quickly ran out of the room screaming for someone to call the pack doctor

♡♡♡ ♡♡♡☆♡♡♡ ♡♡♡

Left. .......right......left. ......right. .....left.......right...another left..right ..
Left...rig- luna can you please stop pacing you giving me a headache. ... Andrew the pack doctor said as he finished giving zues a check up

W-whats wrong with him ....i asked Andrew with a shaky voice. " What happened is that you guys are taking unusually long to complete the mating process , expecially since you are alpha mates ." He said

What does that have to do with anything! "The mate bond between the two of you is very strong becouse you are alpha mates and him being alpha king is not helping. ......the longer you resist the stronger it grows to pull you together and repear your broken bond.

What the hell does that have to do with him being unconscious!
The alpha has become weak as a result of always having conflict with his wolf , more so becouse of going against his instinct to mate along with some events in his past followed by the fact that he had been weak when he gave you the binding portion that minimised your pain by causing him anguish and because of the night long control battle he has been overwhelmed ,weakened and sickened by the cold temperature in the room along with the ice cold water which didn't effect you because of you being in heat but he was already weak resulting in his light coma.

When can I expect him to wake up? I asked as i harshly wiped my tears. As Andrew answered me "he will wake up in a few hours just give him some time to regain his strength. "

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆♡☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It took three hours for Zeus to awake from the light coma and then he fell asleep but that is not the resion am sitting in this dark room and staring at him , the resion behind me creepily staring at him in the dark is becouse am curious as to what events in his past triggered this along with who the hell Veronica is since i head Zeus wisper her name in his sleep. I also want to know how the binding spell works .

"Hey beautiful .....how are you feeling? " his deep raspy voice took me out of the trance i was in. I looked at him as the moonlight highlighted his face and i noticed how tired he looks
Am i the only one who heard his ohh so sexy voice call us beautiful? Shut up Nemy!

Am good how are you feeling, do you need anything else? I asked him as i gave him a glass of water which he gladly took. "Am great now that i have seen your beautiful face, all I need is you. How should i reply to that?

Umm......ok then I'll call Andrew to che- "no dont leave he is probably asleep come stay with me we will call him tomorrow " Zeus cut me off mid-sentence .

I'll be right back i promise i just need to get us some food to eat so you can take your vitamins besides we haven't eaten all day. I told him."why didn't you eat i told the chef to prepare food for you at least three times a day why did he disobey my orders , i am going to strangle him i swe-" calm down Zeus i wasn't hungry i told them to return the food to the kitchen so dont punish anyone for my decisions ok. I said as i left the room to bring his food.

A few minutes later I returned with a tray full of food . "Here's the food now open up " i said to Zeus as i tried to to feed him the soup" he looked at me for a while before asking "are you really going to feed me and more importantly have you eaten ?" No i will eat later now open your mouth the soup is getting cold" i tried to feed him again but he just took the spoon and tried to feed me.....

"As much as I like the idea of you feeding me , i am not eating if you haven't eaten so how about you feed me and i feed you that way i can be twice as happy" i cant beleave my eyes are you giving me a puppy face? I asked Zeus as he held the spoon up to feed me while giving me a fricken puppy face and i must say #cute!

Zeus and i fed each other the soup and then the chopped fruits along with some orange juice. " the chef outdid himself this time the soup was delicious don't you think it tasted more homey and like comfort food unlike his usual restaurant type food? "He asked.

The chef didn't prepare it i answered as i moved to place the dirty dishes on the table. "Jane must have prepared it ,remind me to compliment it later " Zeus said. "Ummm......actually. ....ummm......the thing is...that i am the one who prepared it" i said as i looked down to cover my blush.

"Wow i didn't know you are such a great cook it was delicious my love thank you i appreciate it" Zeus said as he brushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

You are welcome, was my reply as i struggled to stop blushing . "Please come lay with me in bed sweetheart i dont want to catch a cold I'll keep you warm" Zeus said as he made space for me in bed.

It has been a while since i joined Zeus in bed as i was contemplating whether to ask about Veronica or not.

Zeus : lenarya

Lenny: why did you call me that ?

Zeus : it's your name

Lenny : but you never call me by my name

Zeus looked into my eyes and said "we need to talk" my thoughts were travelling a thousand miles an hour as i wondered what he wanted to talk about that was so serious, i just hope he is not giving up on me for being so mean and hot tempered towards him or even worse what if he wants to accept my rejection. ........it would make sence because you use a persons name to accept a rejection ohh god no! Let it be not that he wants to accept the rejection i dont think i can survive it..

########$$$$$$##$$$$$$$$$##

Please vote, comment and share