Chapter eighteen

Ashley's POV:
sam said he was taking me out to eat tonight and i was excited because this is my first official date ever.

i started getting ready. i went with something classy. red dress that highlighted all my curves and black shoes. i had my friend selene do my make-up because i wanted it to turn out perfect.

my phone dinged and i knew it was sam.

Sam: Almost there babe. Be ready ;)

Ashley: I am. ;)

"Yo where are you going?" Jack asked me coming to the door. "Uhm a date." I said not knowing how to tell him it was with sammy.

"Wittthhhhh?" He trailed off getting closer. "sam" i said almost speeding out of the door. jack looked lightly confused, "sam as in sam wilkinson as in the last person you hooked up with as in one of my best friends, sam?"

"Yes." I said as we heard a knock I opened it and it was sammy with roses and he was wearing a tux.

"ash!- Jack?" He was surprised when he saw Jack standing behind me.

"So you didn't tell me you and my sister were going on a date huh wilkinson?" Jack said biting his lip as be came in front of me.

"Well sorry?" Sammy laughed. "No ask me Wilk." Jack said crossing his arms.

"Ask you what?" Sam said confused "if you could take my sister on a date." Jack sighed "May I take your sister Ashley Jayden Johnson on a date?" He asked with that one million dollar smile.

"yes now leave but just don't have sex with her in random spaces bye." by the time he said that he was pushing us out of the house.

when we got to the car he gave me a blind fold. it was cheesy but i liked it. we got to our date and it was literally in the middle of no where on a little farm. there was string lights all over it including around the table.

a candle was lit in the middle of the table and rose petals around the floor. "sam, wow." i looked around in amazement. he put so much thought into this, "no one has ever done this for me."

"i feel like you deserved it. trust me, you deserve more. now sit down my princess." he said pulling the chair out for me to sit in. i smiled and sat down. he went over to his side and he sat down and said, "now cheers for the princess and prince."

Maybe dating sammy won't be such a bad thing.

________________________________

Hey guys so I haven't updated sorry ;// I'm literally behind on homework and I haven't had time to write. I will update tomorrow I promise!
- ash