Epilogue

6 years later...

"Alright Freddie, it's time for bed!" Magnolia called from her eldest child's room. No response, "Freddie? Love? It's time for bed." "NO! No bedtime for Freddie." "Freddie. I'm not messing around tonight, Daddy isn't here to put Nightly to bed so I have to get you to sleep first." "No! I', not going to bed before Baby Nightly." "Yes you are. Now get in here." "No mummy. I'm not." "Freddie! I'm gonna count to three, one." "No Mummy, please no!" cried Freddie. "Tow." Magnolia said, her rage bubbling up inside her. "Mummy nooooo!" "Three!" NO!" screamed Freddie from down the hall. She had had enough of her daughter's bullshit. "FREDDIE MERCURY HARDY-TAYLOR! GET YOUR ASS IN THIS ROOM RIGHT NOW BEFORE I PUNISH YOU!" Magnolia heard little footsteps running away form the room. "Fuck." she said to herself as she ran down the hall after her daughter. When she emerged into the living room, Freddie was jumping on the couch, her blonde curls bouncing all around her head. "Freddie!" The six year old saw the look in her mother's eyes and got off the couch and began to run around the room. Magnolia chased after her and finally caught her daughter. She lifted her up as she flailed around yelling and crying. As Magnolia was walking down the hall, the door opened and in walked a tired overworked Ben. He was immediately at full awareness when he saw his wife and daughter. "It's a long story."

"Finally got both of them to sleep." Magnolia said as she collapsed onto her bed. "I'm sorry we had to film late tonight. I could have helped." "It's fine. I only had to read one story to Nightly and she was out like a light. If only that were the case for poor little Freddie." "Yeah, she's a handful." Ben said as he pulled on a shirt. "No one said to put a short on." Magnolia said with a little smile. "Really? Now. Once you finally got them to sleep?" "They are on the other side of the house." "I would love to, believe me,but not tonight." "Tomorrow?" "Okay fine. If you wanna fuck tomorrow, call your dad and have him take them." "I'll see but I think he was Danny and Kaleb tomorrow." "Who?" "Your nephews. Tyler's kids." "They named their new baby Danny?" "I know. And they called us weird for Nightly." "God your family is weird." "Not as weird as me carrying our child to bed as if she were a sack of potatoes." "Why was that?" "She just refused to go to bed." "Damn. Well, they can be your dad's problem." "Oh, I hope." Magnolia sighed. "What' wrong?" Ben asked. "Truthfully?" "Yes." "I really wanna have sex right now."

15 minutes later...

"That was good." Magnolia said. "Yes." Ben sighed. "And we are 100% sure that there won't be any surprises like Nightly." "What do you have against Nightly?" "Nothing!" Ben smiled his adorable smile. "Ya know, that smile right there was the final push for me to get rid of Michael." "What?" "That day, ya know, we were about to do it in your trailer but Joe walked in." "Yeah. I know the day." "Well, when he left and we decided to wait till that night, you smiled one of those goofy ass smiles where you stick out your tongue a little, and that's when I really knew that you were the one." "Are you sure it wasn't the sight of me shirtless?" Ben said with a small smirk. "That too." They both started laughing and Ben put his arm around Magnolia's shoulder. She looked into his bright blue eyes and gave him a small peck on the lips.

They heard a small knock on the door and quickly pulled on their pajamas. Magnolia answered the door and saw her two daughters. "Baby Nightly says there's a monster under her bed and so she woke me up and now we want to sleep with you and Daddy tonight." "Um, let me ask Daddy sweetie. But it should be okay." Magnolia looked over at Ben and he smiled at her. "Daddy said it's fine."

Freddie quickly ran into her parents bed and got under the covers while Magnolia carried a clearly tired Nightly over to her bed. "I'm not tired Mummy." Freddie said. Both Ben and Magnolia quickly shushed her because Nightly had already gone back to sleep. "But I don't wanna go to sleep yet." She whispered. "Well Mommy and Daddy are really tired." Ben whispered so not to wake hi youngest daughter.

"How about this," Magnolia said, "What if I sang you a special little song to help you fall asleep?" "Yeah Mummy! I would really love that." Freddie lulled the covers up around her and settled in. Magnolia looked around for something to remind her of a song. She looked down at the small crescent moon tattoo on her hand and saw Ben's sun in the same place. And then the idea hit her.

"When the moon fell in love with the sun, all was golden in the sky..." She quickly looked over at Ben and smiled at him. He smiled back and she continued.

"All was golden when the day met the night."

A/n: Thank you guys so much for reading When The Day Met the Night. Even though it is one for my shorter books, but I really enjoyed writing it. If you guys want to check out some of my other stories, you can check out my profile @HarperBesson! Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed.