Part 24

1 month later...

Everyone was gathered in the court house for Magnolia and Ben's wedding. They didn't want anything large or crazy, just their friends and some of their family. "I now proclaim you husband and wife. you may kiss the bride." Ben and Magnolia's lips met and everyone cheered. everyone walked out of the court house with a smile. They all got in their respective cars and headed to Ben and Magnolia's for the reception. "I think that went well." Ben smiled. "Yeah. I mean, who could have know that the guy at the court house would be a fan of Queen?" "Okay, don't get sarcastic, at least he didn't stop in the middle." "True. He got his little fangirl moment over before I walked in." "Hey, chill out. I think it was great. And now look at us. We are finally married. Yes. The Hardy-Taylor family. It's got a nice ring to it." "I'm glad we had that week long fight about it."

When Ben and Magnolia got to their house no one had gotten there yet. "I told them the normal way. Even though you know Gwil could have shown them the way we go, he is leading everybody else down the path of at least 10 more minutes before they show up." "Ooh. What did you have in mind?" "Well, as much as I would love to get a little fuck in, I have a surprise for you." "Oh shit." Magnolia said as he led her to the doors. Ben opened the door and they walked in. Ben flicked on the lights and Cole, Lilli, and KJ all jumped up from behind the couch. "OH MY GOD!" She ran up and hugged them. "What the fuck! Why didn't you tell me you were coming, you could have come to the wedding." "Ben told us not to. And we did go. Lucy was calling us from your phone and we watched it on the Apple TV." "But that means Joe didn't see it." Magnolia said looking at Ben. "Oh yes he did." Joe said walking out from the hall way. Magnolia fell to her knees and broke down crying. he walked up to her and gave her a big hug. "It's Joe guys. It's Joe." "Wow," Ben said, "I would have expected that with them, but not Joe." "I love them, but even they know that this bitch right here is my number one." "And we are okay with that." Lilli threw in. "Hey. You looked great." Joe said. "Did? Bitch I'm three weeks pregnant and I look like a whole ass snack."

Everyone was shocked. "Um, oops?" Magnolia said. She looked at everyone and then looked back at Ben. "Really?" He breathed. "Yes." Magnolia said, tears forming in her eyes again. "Yes," Ben said breathlessly. "Yes." He said louder. "Yes!" Magnolia walked up to him and gave him a hug. "Like I said earlier, the Hardy-Taylor family." "Whats this about family? "Lucy asked. "We're having a baby." Magnolia said with a smile. Everyone that just arrived had their happy reactions and then the party started. Everyone talked and had a great time.

When the party was over, the Riverdale gang left to go to their hotel and it left Ben, Magnolia, and Roger. "I am so happy you guys are gonna have a kid." "Maybe tow." "What?!" Roger exclaimed. "Well when Michael and I were gonna have a kid, it was tow. Oh no! What if what happened then happens again?" "It won't. And if it does, you can always get a surrogate or adopt." "Damn you're smart Dad." "I'm gonna go inside and start cleaning up. Even though there isn't much mess. Come in when you are ready." Ben stood up and kissed Magnolia on the cheek.

"Don't do what I did." "What do you mean?" Magnolia asked. "I mean don't fuck around. Ben's a good guy. He even asked me for permission to propose to you, like the olden days." Magnolia laughed. "Look, I know I wasn't really the best role model fro you guys growing up. But, I love each one of you. Just you and Parker a little more." Magnolia smiled. "Thanks dad. But, I've got all I need." She looked inside as Ben as a sleep on the couch.