Part 16

"I guess I would have to say that I would save Ron." "You're telling me that you would save Ron, one of the most useless characters in the entire series rather than save Draco Malfoy?" "Okay Ben, be honest with yourself. You are just saying that you would save Draco because you are Syltherin and you have too much pride to admit that you are wrong." "Oh shut up. You are just as much of a Sytherin as I am." "False, According to Potermore, I am a Ravenclaw." "How do you know that for sure?" "I've taken the test 4 times and have gotten Ravenclaw every single time." "I stand corrected." "Will you hurry up now. I would like to go freak out at a place meant for people 5 to 10 years younger than me." "Universal Studios is for everyone!" "Tell that to Roger Meadows Taylor. He refused to get on any ride when we went 5 years ago." "Well, that sounds fun." "Yep. Totally. I definitely loved having to watch all 4 of my siblings." "Wait, you have 4 siblings?" "Yeah. I'll tell you about them in the car, now hurry up."

Ben and Magnolia climbed into the car and put in the directions to get to Universal Studios. "An hour and a half?!" Ben said in shock. "Yeah. We are in for a long one." Magnolia pressed shuffle on her Spotify playlist and Ben said, "Tell me about your siblings." "Well, there is me, the oldest. Then there is my younger brother Tyler. He is about 2 and half years younger than me. I didn't get to know him very well though because of the split that happened after our little brother, Kade was born. Then my dad met my stepmom and they had Ashley, thus ruining my life forever. She is 8 years younger than me. and my final sibling is Parker who is 11 years younger than me." "So going to Universal with them was bad because?" Ben asked. "Well, at the time I was 20, Tyler was 18, Kade was like 17, Ashley was 12, and Parker was 9. So my dad gets all of us one day a year and that year he picked Universal, which was not a good idea on his part because he decided that he wasn't in the mood to ride rides that day. So he stuck me with everyone while riding rides and I was extremely hung over. In short, the big part of the day were; Parker had 1 too many chocolate frogs, Kade and Tyler got in a fight this getting them removed from the premises and Dad had to go with them leaving me with Satan and Pukey, Parker ran away screaming when he heard an animal noise and tripped and fell on the concrete breaking his nose, and Ashley cried the whole way home because she didn't get picked at Olivanders." "Did anything fun happen on that trip?" "I watched my family fucking fall apart and it was great. Now I have excuses not to go on those trips anymore." "Oh you are going this year." "Drives off cliff."

"Why don't you like them?" Ben asked as they parked the car. "I don't know Ben. Okay? Can we please leave it at that?" "Yes we can but just don't be so quick to-" "Shut up." Magnolia said cutting him off mid sentence. "What?" He asked, clearly confused. "I think that's Why Don't We." Magnolia said. "Why Don't We what?" "Ha ha. They are this boy band that I fucking love." "Well there is a short line next to them." Magnolia dragged Ben into the line before he could even say "Limelight." As they stood in line Magnolia kept glancing over at the boys and to her surprise, they were glancing at her. "I'm sorry." Zach said. "But are you Magnolia Taylor?" "Yes I am. Would you guys happen to be Why Don't We?" "Oh my god! We are such big fans!" The boys said. "And you must be Ben Hardy." "Yeah." "Corbyn Besson. You did great in X-Men." "Thanks dude." "Look, we don't have much time, we are meeting someone but would you take a picture with us?" "Hell yeah!" Magnolia said.

~~~~~

therealmagnoliataylor: Nitwit, Blubber, Oddment, Tweak!✨ (tagged accounts: whydontwemusic)

❤12.3 million 💬834,326

Fan1: SHE'S A LIMELIGHT

joemazzello: And who are these 5 boys that look younger than you?

 }therealmagnoliataylor: Um whydontwemusic

jackaverymusic: Damn we look good.

 }therealmagnoliataylor: All of us or just us?

  }jackaverymusic: 😏

   }benhardy: Hands off buddy.

Fan2: BEN'S COMMENT

mrgwilymlee: Okay so you and Ben went to Universal and didn't bother to tell anyone. Ok. I see how it is.

 }themagnoliataylor: *cries in Harry Potter*

~~~~~

"Did you have fun today?" Magnolia asked Ben as she fell onto his bed. "Yes I did. What about you?" "I had a blast. I got to meet Why Don't We and Jack Avery left a thrust comment on my Instagram." "Anything else?" "I got to spend the day whit my favorite person on this planet after Why Don't We and Billie Eilish." "I'm just happy I beat Joe." He said. Magnolia climbed up to where Ben was and gave him soft kiss on the lips. She smiled as he kissed her back. "I love you." he said.

A/n: Okay so I have a Why Don't We problem. I don't care. Also, I'm like, low key happy with that photo shop job. Just wanted a slightly more chill chapter, a small break for you all. And that's all from me for now!