Part 3

A few months later...

"Have a great first day of work!" Michael said kissing his fiancee's cheek. "I love you!" Magnolia said as Michael closed the door. "Love you too!"  He said as to door shut. Magnolia climbed into her dad's car, "You excited?" he asked. "Yeah. I can't wait to meet everyone." "You're gonna love them all." "I hope." she said as she shoved all of her makeup stuff in the back of the car. "Can we go now?" asked her father. "Yes dad. Yeah we can." They drove off and headed to the filming location of the day.

"Don't you think this a little crazy?" Magnolia asked. "What do you mean?" Roger asked. "Filming Live Aid on day one. Wouldn't that be like, the last thing you film?" "I don't know what to tell you Magnolia. That's what they picked to be first." They laughed and then Magnolia gasped. I'm in Love With My Car started playing. "Dad, this is the weirdest thing that you have ever done. What is sexy about a car?" "You are a special girl." he said, parking the car.

Magnolia carried her bag of makeup over to the makeup and hair trailer. She met her everyone who would be working with her. "Hi, I'm Magnolia. I'm Roger's daughter." The other girls started to freak out. "What's it like having him as your dad?" "Cool I guess." "Well, you are gonna be working with Ben who is playing Roger." a girl with a head set said. "Do we all get headsets?" Magnolia asked. "No, I'm one of the people who is gonna help get this show on the road. The actors are starting to arrive. Good luck ladies, work your magic." She walked out the door of the trailer. 

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Magnolia opened the door and almost fell over, "Hello, this is hair and makeup right?" "Y-y-yes. Hi I'm Magnolia." "I'm Rami. Nice to meet you." She moved aside and he walked in followed by two other people. Magnolia introduced herself to them. "Oh my god, hi I'm Joe Mazzello. It's so nice to meet you! I followed you on Instagram and I couldn't wait to meet you." "Thank I guess." "Hello, I'm Gwilym." "Cool, I think Veronica has you. She the last one right there. And Joe, you have Monica." They put Magnolia in charge of running everything in the trailer and she also had to go to ever scene being filmed so that she could adjust hair and makeup as needed. Five minutes passed and this Ben guy still hadn't shown.

Just then, she heard a knock on the door of the trailer. When she opened it, a blonde guy in dark sunglasses stood before her. "Are you Ben Hardy?" She said. "Yeah, and you are?" "Magnolia Taylor. I'm your makeup artist. You're late and we need to get started so come in." He came in a sat down at her station. "So are you related to Roger?" "Yeah. I'm his daughter. Can you please sit still?" He looked up at her, "Well, aren't we a little feisty." She pushed his head down and continued to fix his wig. "Well, if you got here on time, maybe I would be a bit friendlier." As she went to grab hairspray for his wig, she saw him raise his eyebrows and smirk a small bit.

When she finished she sent him out to go to the set. As she closed the doors, he gave her a small growl and then walked away. She sat down in her chair and let out a sigh. "Just ignore him right now. He's just showing off trying to impress you no doubt. I don't think he knows your engaged." "Damn Joe. You did your research." "Yeah. When I heard that you were gonna be working with us, I followed you and made it my mission to learn a lot about you so we could skip all of the boring get to know each other conversation." "Well, now I feel bad because I don't know that much about you." "Oh, you'll learn. Well, see ya later." he got up and left. Leaving Magnolia wondering about this Ben guy.