Part 6

He opened he door and she broke down and threw her arms around him. "What's the matter?" he asked. "Michael cheated on me with my own sister and now I feel like my whole relationship was a lie and I can please stay her with you tonight? I don't want to be alone." "Of course!" He said stepping aside and letting her in. "Thank you Joe. You're a life saver."

Joe finished pouring the popcorn into the bowl and sat down next to Magnolia. "So tell me what happened?" "Well, I drunkenly kissed Ben and..." "You did what?!?" "Yeah. I don't know why but I did. I totally regret it now but it's took late to take it back." "So what happened after that?" And she told him as she was choking back tears.

"If he ever even looks at you in anyway to make you sad, I'll kill him dead as dead." "Joe, you're a real legend." Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." He opened the door and a girl walked in. "Hey Joe, do you have my phone?" "Oh yeah. You left it on set." Joe walked over to some shelves and looked on them.

The girl walked over to Magnolia and smiled at her. "Hi! I'm Lucy. I play Mary." Magnolia sniffed and whipped under her eyes "I'm Magnolia. I'm in charge of makeup." "I think one of the other boys might have it. I can go check if you want." "Sure." "Are you ok with that Mag?" "Yeah. Go." "Ok. See you girls in a minute."

Magnolia stood up and went to get a tissue. "I'm sorry. I couldn't help but notice that you are really sad. And I know we just met and if you don't want to you don't have to but could you tell me what's wrong." "Sure. I need a girl I can trust." So again, Magnolia told her story. "Wow." Lucy said with tears in her eyes. "That's so horrible. I'm so sorry." "I know! It's fucked up. And I really loved him. And I'm just now realizing that his number one reason to move here was that we could be by my family."

She started crying again and Lucy put her arm around her. "Just let it all out." "Who fucking does that?! I gave him everything and I thought he really loved me." The door opened and Ben walked in with Joe. "HE'S SUCH A FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Magnolia yelled. Lucy patted her shoulder and looked over at the door. "Oh thanks Ben. Sorry I left it." Magnolia's head shot up and was greeted with Ben and Joe looking terrified. "Well, I'm gonna go. Hopefully I'll see you around." Lucy said getting. "And again, so sorry to hear about Michael. If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you."

"Wait what happened with Michael?" Ben asked, extremely confused and still slightly drunk. "Nothing. Joe, I'm tired, it's been a long night." "Okay, you can go steel clothes if you want. I'll set up a spot for you on the sofa unless you wanna share a bed." "I literally don't give a shit." Magnolia said getting up and leaving. "Good night." Ben said in an effort to do something. "Night." Magnolia said closing the door to where Joe's bed was.

"Okay, she hates me." "No she doesn't she had a long night." "What did she mean when she said that something happened with Michael? Did it have anything with the bar? I feel so bad that I kissed her." Ben said running his fingers through his blonde hair. "You didn't kiss her, she said she kissed you." "Well, I'm kinda tipsy so I don't remember. Anyway, could you tell her I'm sorry?" "Sure Ben. Now, I've got a couch to set up." "Good night Joe." "Night Ben." Joe closed the door and locked it.

When Magnolia came out of Joe's room she had a faint smile on her face. "You have a Jurassic Park shirt?" "Yes. And it's good that you found something to make you smile. Now, here is your couch bed thing. If you need me, I'll be in my room." Joe walked toward his room and Magnolia went to the couch. "Hey Joe." "Yes?" "Thank you for doing this. It means a lot." "No problem And if you ever are feeling lonely, or if you just wanna have a sleepover and make fun of me from having  shirt from one of my movies, feel free to come by." She smiled at him and he smiled back. "Good night Magnolia." said Joe opening the door to his room. "Good night Joe." And with that, the two went to sleep in their respective spots.