Part 1

"I'm not gonna lie," Ashley said, "I didn't think you could pull off the black hair but you did it." Magnolia looked in the mirror and admired her new hair color. "I was just so tired of the old boring blonde." Ashley dramatically put her hand on her chest, "And what's the matter with blonde hair?" "Nothing." Magnolia said grabbing her phone. "I missed call from dad. Why didn't you tell me?" "Because you had hair dye on your hands.""you are a horrible little sister." Magnolia tapped her father's contact and pressed call.

"Hello Maggie. I didn't know it you were gonna answer me." "Sorry, Ash had my phone and didn't tell me." "Well, put me on speaker. Uncle Bri and I have some big news." Magnolia put the phone on speaker phone and her little sister shouted hello to her father and uncle. "I think that after all the years of touring, my ear drums have finally been blown out, thanks little sister." Magnolia and Ashley's dad was Roger Taylor, the drummer from Queen. They spent most of their lives on the road with him and their uncle Brian as they toured. "So you guys know how they are gonna make a movie about Freddie." Brian said. They two girls made noises of conformation, "Well, they just finished casting and they need someone to do makeup and I may have put in a good word for you." Magnolia and Ashley were confused. "What?" Magnolia asked. "They want you to do the makeup for the movie Magnolia."

Magnolia was in shock. She had never thought about doing makeup professionally and now she is being offered a job for a movie. But, thinking about something for a while wasn't ever Magnolia's style so she said, "Yeah. I'll do it. Definitely." She could hear the excitement in her father and uncle's voices. "That is so fantastic! Thank you dear. Must go. See you soon." Both girls said goodbye and they hung up. Magnolia coolly set down her phone and then started jumping up and down. "I'm gonna be a makeup artist!" she screamed.

That night, Magnolia dropped her sister off at the airport and went back to her apartment. She picked up Chic-fil-a on her way home. She hopped onto her couch and looked though the movies she could watch. She finally settled on Legally Blonde, her favorite movie. She heard a knock on her door about 15 minutes later. "That's odd,"she thought. "She walked too the door and looked out of the peep hole. She was stunned and she opened the door. "What the hell are you doing here?" "I thought I'd surprise you." He pulled a bouquet of roses out from behind his back. "Oh my god!" She hugged her boyfriend and he walked in. "I saw a flight out and I figured I would come here and see my beautiful flower." "That is so sweet babe." Magnolia took the flowers from her boyfriend and went to put them in a vase with water.

When she came back in she placed them on the table and sat down next to her boyfriend on the couch. "Ya know, I was doing some thinking. What if I asked you to marry me?" Magnolia was taken aback. "What was that?" "What would you if I asked you marry me?" "Well, I would probably say yes." "Great," he said as he dug in his pocket and pulled out a small velvet box. He opened it and Magnolia's jaw dropped. Inside was one of the most beautiful rings she had ever seen. "What do ya say?" "Oh my god! Yes, yes, yes!" They kissed and he gingerly placed the ring on her finger.

~~~~~

themagnoliataylor: Looks like I'm gonna have to change that user name

themagnoliataylor: Looks like I'm gonna have to change that user name. I'm thinking mrsmagnoliaclifford 💍 (Tagged accounts: michaelclifford)

❤12.3 million

comments on this post were disabled

joemazzello started following you

 ramimalek started following you

  mrgwilymlee started following you

   benhardy started following you