Part 15

themagnoliataylor: Honestly, I don't know which one is cuter

themagnoliataylor: Honestly, I don't know which one is cuter. 🐶🥰

♥️12.2 million 💬184,568

joemazzello: We have only been off for 2 days and I already miss you guys so much! These next 2 weeks are gonna be hell.

}themagnoliataylor: I'm gonna miss you too. I'm stuck across the sea from you with Ben and a dog.

}benhardy: And that's a bad thing because.

Fan1: Holy Hell.

Fan2: I think I have died.

kjapa: Rude. I cant believe you didn't come back to the states for your break.

}themagnoliataylor: Sorry not sorry bub.

~~~~~

"Is it really that bad to be hanging out with me?" Ben said. "You yes. Frankie, never." "So you are just here for the dog?" "Yeah." "Hey Magnolia, can I ask you something?" "Sure." Magnolia said, shifting in  her chair as to be more comfortable looking at him. "Well, 3 days ago, in my trailer, you said something about a next time." "Yeah I did. That's not a question." "Well my question is, when is next time?" "Slow down Hardy." "It's Jones." "What?" "My real last name is Jones.  Ben Jones." "Oh. Well, my real last name is Taylor." "I gathered that." Magnolia smiled and walked over to him. He stood up and she stood on her toes and gave him a small peck. "Next time is whenever we are ready for there to be a next time." 

2 hours later...

"Well then." Magnolia said finally catching her breath. "Well then" Ben said doing the same. Magnolia looked at his hair and starting laughing her ass off. "What? Did I do something wrong?" "Your fucking hair!" She said, laughing harder. Ben stood and ran to the mirror. When he saw his hair he was both horrified and humored. "You did this ya know." He said turning back around to face Magnolia. "Well, it's your fault for being so goddamn sexy." "Are you suggesting something?" "That I am hungry as fuck, yes." "Damn. I was hoping for something else.' "Sorry to disappointing." "I'll go order pizza I guess." "And I will out some clothes on." Magnolia said. "Yeah. I should do that too."

Ben opened the door and got the pizza. "Ok, so. Hi." "Hi." "I wanna tell you something." "What?" "While you were on your little break thing. I was really upset and I may or may not have called your sister and asked her to help me break up you and Michael." "YOU FUCKING DID WHAT!" Magnolia screamed. "Well, I didn't know what to do." "And fucking talking to me didn't cross your mind?!" "No. I don't even know what happened but I met up with her and when I saw what her way of doing things was, I immediately left and I felt horrible that I had even thought about asking her for help." "Fucking whore." Magnolia said taking a bite of pizza. "I'm sorry Mags. I just wanted to tell you because I really want this to work out." "I want it to work too, but, UGH! Why didn't you just come to me?" "I thought it would mess things up more." "Ben, I like you a lot but, you need to get your shit together." "I thought you were gonna  say that so I got this." He pulled out a 2 pound bag of candy hearts from behind a pillow. "Are these sorry I almost fell captive to your sister candy hearts?" "Yes. And I know you like these because I talked to your dad and he told me that you loved these." "Where did you find these?" "Never underestimate the power of Amazon.com" Magnolia opened the bag and popped a candy into her mouth. "So does this mean that I have been forgiven?" She took out a green heart and placed it in Ben's hand. It had the words "Kiss Me" printed on it. "Yes." She said kissing him.