Chapter 23

CHECK OUT MY 'About me' section on my page! I updated early,  but I nad to for this...

Kate's POV

My heart stopped. My hearing was blocked. Harry? Drug attic? Alcoholic? No, it cant be. Can it?

"Katelyn, are you alright?" Zeek snapped my thoughts away.

"Yeah, I am. He did drugs?"

"Yeah, long story...."

*Flashback*

*Zeeks POV*

"Hey Harry! How's Katelyn?" I laughed. He flipped me off but a smile was still plastered on his face.

"You know I'm not dating her, so whats the big deal Zeek?"

"Uh, everything duh. Your 15 Styles, grow up." I said harshly. But thats what the drugs do to me.

"Can I take a drag?" he asked shyly not caring about anything. It's his first time so I understand.

"Dont have to ask. There's some in the box." I pointed to the plastic container holding the rolled up pot. He took one out and lit it right away. "We are total idiots." I chuckled and took a drag of the cigarette.

"Yep. Glad no one else knows ay?" Marcus stepped in. Marcus is a Senior in high school that happens to get laid every night.

"So who's virginity did you take tonight?" the pot was just now getting to Harry.

"Janice Limpa. Junior." he smiled. His pride and justice.

"So Harry, ever thinking about fucking that pretty girl of yours?"

Harry scoffed, "One she has a name. Two we arent dating. And three, I would never do that to someone so innocent you dick head." he threw the cigarette at Marcus and stormed out of my basement.

*End of flashback*

Kate's POV

Tears brimmed my eyes. Thats how it started. But why? I couldn't take this anymore. "Sorry to ruin your party love." he sighed and left to continue serving tables. You know what? Fuck it. I ran out and walked home. Even if I am in heels, I dont give a fucking hell right now.

As I reached the house, my phone lit up. "Hello?" I answered.

"Where are you? Get back here!" Tracy sounded worried.

"Cancel the party. I'm home. Bye." she didn't bother to call back. I opened the front door to music blasting through the house speakers. I found Harry and he stood there speechless as I approached him with a scowl. I shoved him back forcefully and yelled, "Why the fuck didn't you tell me you were an alcoholic? Or even a drug attic? How do you think it feels to find that out from a bar tender that you knew as a teenager?" I screamed. By now the music stopped and all eyes were on us.

"How-how did you find out?"

"Thats not the point Styles! You basically just admitted about doing drugs at 15 years! The hell? You can't keep secrets from me. It will hurt you in the end." I shoved him a little lighter once more and ran up the steps ignoring the world around me. I locked my door as Harry started banging on it for me to open up.

This is just great. I mentally slapped myself for being so oblivious.

Now it's all coming back to me.

*flashback*

"Harry? What is up with your eyes?" I asked concered about the redness showing in his eye.

"I think I'm coming down with pink eye."

"Oh, well stay away from me." I chuckled and we entered inside of our music class.

"Uh, Mr. Styles. A word." our teacher scowled at Harry. His head hung low and they walked into his office. The last thing I heard was screaming and then he left.

*end of flashback*

How was I so stupid? The red eyes? He was obviously high! I am such an idiot!

"Katelyn, please. Talk to me." Harry pleaded from the other side. I ignored his request and changed into my pajamas. I unlockes the door and faced him.

"If you haven't already realized this, I don't want to speak with you right now. And also, your sleeping on the couch." I closed the door and locked it once more.

"I can sleep in the tree house!"

"That's going to be hard with out the keys!" a smirk smeared on my face as he hit the wall.

"Damn it Katelyn! Fuck it!" I heard him run down the steps and out the front door. I walked to the window and watched him get in his car and drive off. That was not how I was expecting it to go. I unlocked the door and walked down the steps and into the living room. The boys were cleaning the place.

"Who else knew about this?" I asked hands crossed over my chest. Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn rose their hands. "So the whole band. Dammit Liam! I was dating him and you clearly don't care enough about my feelings to tell me. But now I find out from Calum's brother, and two months away from my wedding? Morons!" I screamed and paced back and forth.

"Katelyn, calm do-"

"You can't tell me to fucking calm down Liam. You and the rest of you put this on yourselves. You should have known this is how I would've reacted. I feel like I can't trust any of you anymore! Anything else that any of you are hiding?" I stopped and stared and the eight boys in front of me. No one spoke. The front door opened and Willow walked in and crushed me into a hug.

"What happened?" she asked looking at my tears and the boys' faces.

"Why dont you ask the secret keepers. They lie a lot and help break you." I went back upstairs and Willow started yelling at the boys for what they havs done. I locked the door once again and turned off my light. As I layed in bed, I stared at the ceiling just thinking.

Why did he keep this from me?

Is there other secrets he has yet to spill?

Am I just a cover up for some other female?

Does he really love me, or is this all a scam?

Who can I trust when I can't even trust my own blood?

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@

So if you dont alreay know this, check out my 'About Me' section and find out my update days! I started school, so I will have homework, switching to my dad's and not having time to write, thats why there are two different days for each book that I update.

So I've got a question...

Does my series or WUTB and WATB, do they remind you of any fan fiction you've ever read? if sooooo, comment the title and author below! (I'm trying to find good fan fics to read)

:p

6+ votes

and

5+ comments

ttyals

▪Katie▪