Chapter 28

Kate's POV

I took Mira's reigns as Luke took Storm's. We rode into town on our horse's backs. My bag was tied to the side of the saddle and my palms were sweaty. "Don't worry Kate. You've got this." He nodded as his phone rang. "Hey."

....

"Really? Great!"

....

"Oh, uh. I think my mom's might be fine."

....

"Great. See you guys later!"

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Ashton and the boys. Our new headquarters is going to be at my mother's." He grinned.

"I'll get to see you guys everyday then?"

"Yep. We can get them hooked up with horses and we can teach them the ways of Florida baby!" He exaggerated. The way he talks about his band mates makes me smile. "Well, we're here." He hopped off of the black horse and helped me down as well. I tied Mira to the stable and walked into the administration building with Luke.

"Hello! What is your name dear?" An older lady asked me.

"Katelyn Payne. I'm here for the art scholarship." I smiled.

"Ah yes! Room 489, level 7." She handed me a key and I took Luke's hand dragging him to the 7th floor.

"Ready?"

"Whenever you are." I unlocked my doorm, which I will barely even use, and instantly my eyes caught sight of a red head.

"Hey! Mrs. Grey just called and said my roomate was here! Hi, I'm Elizabeth. And you are?" The red grinned.

"I'm Katelyn Payne. And this is my, uh-"

"Boyfriend, Luke." Luke finished. My eyes widened.

"Boyfriend? I thought you were dating Harry!" Elizabeth looked shocked just as much as I am.

"We uh, split." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Well, I can assure you, that ass hole will be no where near you. You can count on me!" She squealed.

"Great! Well, I guess, Luke, I will see you tonight when the boys get in?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Of course." He leaned down and pecked my lips before exciting the doorms.

"Oh my god! You two are so cute together!" Elizabeth jumped up and down. "Ok, so my bed is the one in the corner, so you can get that one right there." She pointed to a bed on the wall. Litterally, it was being held up by metal chains.

"Sweet." I chuckled and placed my bag upon the bed.

"Ready for your tour?" She smirked.

"Sure!"

"Come on! Lets go! I need to show you EVERYTHING!" she took my arm and pulled me away and into my 'home' for the next four years.

***

Harry's POV

"Hey, are you ok? I thought you didn't like me." Taylor arrived at my front door.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"You don't seem fine." She retorted.

"Whatever." I pinned her against the wall.

"What the hell?" She struggled.

"Kiss me." I ordered. Instantly her lips fell upon mine and her hands went into my hair making me moan.