Chapter Seventeen

SubhanAllah! What I've i done? She quickly ran to the toilet and fetched some water and poured on Aisha's face.

But still she did not move, Aisha did not regain consciousness as she thought.

She got scared because she was also bleeding badly.

So she ran out to call for help. Luckily for her, the laundry man is still around. He help her carry Aisha to the car and she rushed her to the hospital.

The doctors attended to her immediately and she regained consciousness after 40minutes.

Hajiya larai had left the hospital after calling Marwan to let him know what happened.
*
*
*
*
*
Marwan arrived at the hospital and headed straight to the doctor's office.

Can I come in? "He asked as he knocked at the door".

"Yes come in". The doctor answered and showed him to a seat.

Good day doctor! He said and offered him hands.

They shook each other before he sat down. How is my mummy doing, hope she's fine now? He asked the doctor curiously.

Due to the fall, she lost her baby. 'The doctor said'

What!!! Baby you say? Marwan asked with his eyes wide open.

Yes she was 9 weeks pregnant. We ThankGod the bleeding was not much. She will be fine, she's just a little bit weak and dizzy. "He continued".

Marwan stood up and left to see his mummy.

When he opened the door, he saw the room empty. He checked the bathroom, but she was not there also. He tried her contact but it was not going through.

He went back to the doctor's office and informed him.

The doctor assured him she will be fine, maybe she has gone home. He said to him and continued what he was doing.

Marwan settled the hospital bill and went to check on Maryam.

Have you been discharged? He asked as he sat on the bed close to her.

Yes bro, I just got discharged and was about coming home. She replied him.

Home where, to us or to your mummy? He asked looking into her eyes.

Actually mummy said I can still go back. "She said and headed for the door". He followed her and they left the hospital.

When they got home, he rushed out of the car shouting Mummy! Mummy!! Mummy!!! As he head towards her room.

He searched the whole room but she was still not there. Now he is beginning to get scared. Where could she have gone at this hour.

***********
How dare you got me pregnant? Not only that, you infected me with this deadly disease.

What I've I done to deserve this from you. How do I explain this to my family especially my children. "She said sobly to him and went on her knees crying out loud.