Chapter Twelve

Stop right there! Remove your shoes and walk inside backwards quietly. "He ordered thunderously".

They did as he ordered and sat on the seat provided.

My children you are welcome. "Say and it shall be done".

They did not hesitate to narrate everything to him, including how she made her mad and separated her from her family.

Now what do you want? He asked them. 

I want you to make her totally forget about her family and never think of coming back to them. "She said".

He smiled and said; This is a very hard task and there are conditions.

Am ready to do anything, I just want her out of our lives. "Hajiya said instantly".

He bursted into a very thunderous laughter and said; "You have to use what you have to get what you want".

I don't understand. "She asked surprised".

I mean we have to be intimate. He said.

What? Am a married woman and besides I can't have sex with you. "She shouted".

Shut up woman! You must do as I say. "He barked".

Am leaving, I don't need your help again. She stood up and was about going out when he shouted, There is no going back.

What is the meaning of this? "You know you can't do it, why did you follow me here". Hajiya larai signalled him with her eyes telling him to go ahead.

Immediately, he sprayed a substance on her face and disappeared with her. He took almost 2hours on her without her knowing what was going on.

******************         

After everything, he appeared back with her and made her come back to her senses.

"Waiyah uzubillah". She couldn't believe what she has just done. She just finished having sex with someone else.

She stared at him from head to toe and spatted on the floor.

(Women what are we turning into? Why do we think someone else can solve our problems other than Allah. We are doing all this just because of our worldly desires, forgetting the fact that we will all leave the world someday. Where is our faith? We are ascribing partners with Allah. "The greatest sin". Ya Allah guide us through in life. Amin).

Take this and bury it at the garden in your house, make sure no one sees you. He said giving her a substance neatly wrapped in a black cloth.

I will do just as you say. She said and collected it from him.

Lastly, she must never set her eyes on her daughter no matter what. "He warned them"

Thank you so much, we really appreciate. They said smiling.

She brought out huge amount of money from her bag and put it in a calabash.

Go my children, go and you will not be disappointed. "he said loudly and continued laughing thunderously".

He blew air on their faces and they found themselves in hajiya larai's room. They were not surprised since they know he is capable of that.

You have really helped me alot, I will never forget you. She winked at her and pushed her to the bed. They had fun to their satisfaction before she left for home.