Chapter Five

Your father has changed totally but i can never doubt him. I trust my husband so much, even though he has been unfaithful sometimes.

He might be cheating but since I've never caught him, then it's fine. "Mummy said minding her words".

Mummy, we all know daddy has changed from being a loving and caring father to a negligent father.
We urge you to be more patient, everything will be in control In Sha Allah. "Farida said".

Thank you so much Farida. Am okay, having my children around.

It gives me joy to see my children all grown up. May Allah continue to bless you all. She said to them smiling.

"Ameen thanks mummy", they all chorused.

Mummy, why is Maryam always saying we are of the same blood, how is she related to us? Azeema asked her. 

I don't know anything about her dear. I just know your father brought her here to stay with us. She said calmly.

But, don't you think she is his daughter. Azeema asked curiously.

No dear, she is not his daughter. Am his only wife, so how is she his daughter. "Mummy replied shutting her up".

How I wish she is our sister, she is so calm and hardworking, very simple and above all very beautiful. Farida said to them.

Ohh please stop it big sis. She is and will always be a slave. Azeema said.

Let's close this chapter and retire to bed, it's getting late already. "Marwan said".

Okay mummy, goodnight.
Goodnight my children.
*
*
*
*
*
It's a cold and bright morning. Everyone are still on bed except for Maryam. She woke up very early today, since there is a lot to do.

Azeema wake up, it's morning already. Farida said tapping her.

I want to sleep more, please allow me. She said sleepy.

No dear, have you forgotten today is the welcome party. Farida reminded her.

Yes, yes, yes!! She woke up immediately and barged into the bathroom.

"Azeema, why don't you arrange the bed first"? Farida asked her.

Why should I do that when we have Maryam. She shouted from the bathroom.

"Excuse me sis, Maryam is never going to arrange your bed again and I mean it". Farida said to her with finality.