•• Sora : 3 ••

Serenity

  I sighed as I look at Sora who's sleeping beside me, the sun shined on his naked chest as his hair danced around from the air that is seeping from the outside, clumsy us, we've forgotten to close the window and I hope that we didn't forgot to close the door or else, I swear, I won't go out from our bedroom and show my face outside.

"Hey, you're up and it's still a little early." He whispered in my ear, I smile, I grew to love his low and husky voice.

"It's already 10:34 am, Sora, wake up now." I said and pinch his cheeks, making him groan.

"I'm still tired." He said and pouted.

"Oh, don't tell me that when you're the one who insisted to have sex during 3:00 am." I said and rolled my eyes, picking up his white shirt on the floor and quickly tossing it on my body.

"I just missed you a lot okay? Work is taking all of our time and I'm just happy that I'll be able to spend my time with you." He said while blushing from my words, it's true, we've been working a lot and it's stealing our attention from each other.

"Take your shower and I'll make us some breakfast." I told him and he just nodded before pulling me in his arms, planting a small kiss on my forehead.

  I slowly went out our room and made my way towards the kitchen, it's been 4 years after I graduated and I'm currently in England, taking my training to be a future doctor while Sora is currently focused being an amazing chef. My apartment is currently far from where Iori and I went because my place is closer to the hospital where I'm taking my training and Iori chose another place to take his job.

  Being with Sora after all these years is not easy as you think, there are times that my emotions would grab a hold of me and sometimes, I just hate myself for hurting him.

***

  I sat under the cherry blossom tree and admired it's beauty, Oh how I wish to bloom like this tree but that also means that I'll die after a few days.

"Serenity, we need to go." Sora grab my attention and I quickly shifted it to him, smiling and standing up.

"You look stressed, stop thinking about negative thoughts okay? You just finished your session today and you shouldn't waste your efforts, now smile and let's go!" He said and grab my bag, he guided me to the passenger seat of his car and as he enter the driver's seat, he told me that I could sleep for a moment while he drive.

  Sora and I's relationship deepen, I really appreciate him all the time and I am happy to be with him but sometimes, my mind would drft to the darkest depths of my heart to find a question.

Am I not good enough?

  You see, Sora is a really attractive guy and he could wrap every girl in his finger, he's so intelligent that you'll fall in love with not because he's handsome and rich but because he's smart enough to know your needs, to show you that you don't need to worry about anything, to make you feel safe, Sora is that type of guy who would make you feel like you're the only girl in his eyes.

And it's making me scared.

  It's making me scared sometimes because I always question myself; Why choose a suicidal and depressed girl when you know that you're worth of someone who's not as broken as me?

"Hey, were here." I slowly open my eyes, still afraid of the reality in front of me.

  Sora introduced me to a cabin that is owned by his family, the place is large enough for a huge group of friends and it's only the two of us staying here. Only Sora and I.