Chapter 21

Serenity

  I was sleeping beside Hikaru-nii when I felt a hand on my cheeks, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Iori, he kissed my forehead and smiled to me before it was replaced with jealousy, Hikaru-nii pulled away and brush his eyes, he kissed my cheeks and patted Iori's hair before going out my room, he probably needs to shower for his event today.

"I missed you." Iori whispered, I slowly embrace him, snuggling my head on his shoulder, I felt him carry me and I just wrap my legs around his waist, I could feel his muscled body with my own.

  I felt him drop me on the bath tub of my bathroom, Iori slowly pull my sweater up my head and I just let him, I don't care if he saw my cuts, I don't care if he's gonna call me disgusting, I don't care anymore, I just want someone to accept me with my scars and hug me to sleep.

"That's a lot of cuts." he said, taking off the bandages around my arms and take off  my red pajamas, I sigh and open up my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm not beside you yesterday, don't worry I'll make sure to make you happier so that you'll stop cutting yourself." Iori said, tears pooling around his eyes.

"I'll do everything just to make you happy, I'll give you everything just to see your genuine smile and I'll do what you want just for you to stop cutting." he said, I pull him to my embrace, a few tears falling from my eyes.

"I-I'm not gonna c-cut anymore because I'm with y-you." I said while stuttering, that is half true because since yesterday I tried restraining myself from suicidal thoughts.

"I'll take you to a therapist, they will help you and I'll stay beside you." he said, I just nodded, If taking me to a therapist will make him feel better and secure then, I will.

  Iori stayed outside the bathroom while holding my uniform, I just took a quick shower and replace the bandages on my arms and thighs, I even put ointments on my arms and thighs, I also put some on my neck, they might notice the scars, I was surprised that sensei noticed it yesterday, the scars are a little invisible on my neck because I'm really pale.

I wore my uniform inside the bathroom, I fish out my bag on my study table before linking my arms with Iori's and we both went down the kitchen to eat some breakfast. I sat on the high chair while Iori cooked us some food, I let the cold air embrace me as I shiver.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to open the heater!" Iori said and open the heater in the kitchen, I smile to him before helping him to put the plates and foods on the table, we thank the God for our food before I pick up a sushi using my chopsticks.

"I know that we just finished our academic competition but I want us to take an exam for a private university in England, well it's okay if you don't want to go with me." he said and I shook my head, grabbing his hand under the table before kissing it.

"I would love to go with you, you know that I always enjoy being with you, I don't have a reason to stay here." I said, Iori caressed my cheek with his hand and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you, we still have 7 months till the exam and I would like if we both study hard and pass it together." he said, I nodded before letting him go, drinking my Earl Grey tea and finishing up my food.

  I helped Iori to clean the plates before we both go to school, Iori and I went to our separated classes. I was walking to Mitsube and Kiyoko, Riku is beside me while eating some crepes.

"Hey guys, what's your plans after our gaduation?" Mitsube asked.

"I would like to enroll for another university who has the specialty for my course." Kiyoko said and blushed while Mitsube holds her hand, I giggled lightly.