Chapter 30

Serenity

  We all smiled in happiness, sadness and even cried with our friends. I hug my friends close to me as I smile to them, we just graduated with both Iori and I having the same rank, finally. I laughed with Kiyoko, Mitsube and Riku. This might be the last time that I'll be seeing them, since after this I'll be busy, preparing for our flight.

"Don't forget us! let's still call each other!" Kiyoko said while crying.

"I won't forget anyone, I will call if I'm not busy." I said and patted her head, Mitsube brush her back with his hand.

"Serenity won't be the only one going outside Japan, we'll also have to expand ourselves." Mitsube said and smiled sadly to me.

"Right! so let's not forget each other!" Riku said as she hold her boyfriend's hand, her boyfriend turns out to be a tsundere and has a badboy image but we get to know each other at least, he's really kind but it's hard to spot because of his tsundere and badboy image.

  We all agreed to see each other for midnight and spend it for a party. I giggled as I stare to them, Mitsube and Kiyoko became a couple after years of being with each other, they finally found the courage of confessing, Riku found herself someone who will take care of her, a damsel and a badboy hmm.

  While for me, I found myself someone who will make me feel happy, I only not found myself another world but I also found myself again, beside Sora, the man that I love the most.

"How's the graduation?" Sora ask while leaning on his car, I just went out the gate and my friends are already with their parents, I told Iori to go home first.

"Fine, it's a bit boring." I said and giggled, I showed him my certificate.

"Finally, I'll just have to wait for a few years to have you beside me." he said and I shook my head.

"That's 10 years for you." I said, his eyes widened and I just step forward towards him.

"T-That's just shocking, I will patiently wait don't worry!" he said.

"But I will comeback here more faster." I said, he holds my hand and I intertwined mine with his.

"Take your time, do everything you want but don't find any other men out there and if the time of your arrival came, I will not let you go anymore." he said and caressed my cheek.

"I want to kiss you right now and here." I said, I pull his head down to me and peck on his lips but he circled his other arm around my waist to deepen the kiss.

  I don't want to let go yet, I just want to stay with him like this, It's so warm and comfortable. I feel so light, it felt like dreaming.

"Let's go now." he said as we both let go.

  I smiled and he open the door of his car for me, I sat on the passengers seat and he quickly enter the drivers side. He's gonna drive me home then we'll just spend the day tomorrow, the day before my flight.

***

Masaomi-nii and my other older brothers hug me while greeting me, I smiled and it felt like my face is ripping apart while smiling around them, they make me feel so happy right now, were eating outside and after this were planning to go to a karaoke bar, but I think we'll have to cancel that, were already having fun and drinking, good thing that we rented the place.

"I'm really happy for you Serenity, you're finally putting every pieces for your dream!" Masaomi-nii said and I nodded my head.

"I worked hard so I can finish my time with Centrair Academy very fast with Iori." I said and lean on Kaname-nii's shoulder, he's sitting beside me while Masaomi-nii is beside him.