[Beta] Chapter 12

Groaning, Rin Nohara sat up, trying to ignore the faint throbbing on her neck. "Why does it hu-"

     Then she remembered the man from earlier that swore and killed everyone in the village she had decided to inhabit for the time being. This was the first time that she had died in this life, but she hoped that there wouldn't be another resurrection thing.

     "Fuck, you weren't actually lying, bitch! How in Jashin's name can you explain this shit?"

     His magenta eyes bore into her, trying to siphon out the truth. Instead, Rin decided that it would be for the best to ignore him. "It's better for myself... And for my other half to ignore you."

     "So, you're like that fucker, Zetsu?"

     "Zetsu...?" she repeated back, not knowing who he was, and trailed off, "It would be easier to show you, but I think she would have a heart attack. Think about this like a possession that she will have no recollection of."

     "That's some fucked up shit right there. That's like on the shitty level that snake bastard is on."

     Sighing, she bit out, "I need to give her a stable life and I believe that just associating with you is the complete opposite."

     Rin began to walk out of the village, not even glancing at the corpses that littered the streets and looked beyond human recognition. "At least they'll be able to pass over easier."

    Hidan thought about something for a moment before grinning, "After recognizing your shitty Immortality, I believe that Leader-sama will take interest in your bitchy-ass."

     She froze, not wanting to believe what she just heard. "Y-you can't take me. Someone will recognize me. I can't have her go through the pain. Even if I have to remember, I still want to protect her."

     "That makes this shitty idea an absolute fucking bomb-ass idea then."

     Rin almost cursed aloud as she barely managed to dodge his scythe. The Akatsuki member seemed like he was enjoying it. "I don't even have to worry about murdering your ass because you'll fucking come back anyways!"

     She knew that she was going to lose. It was fate. It was her fate to die. It was her fate to stay behind. 

𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕣𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟.

     There was nothing to stop the cruel consequences that came with coming back alive once more. 

     Dodging yet another swipe, she could feel that the man was just toying with her. He had wanted to see how long she could last, especially since she seemed civilian as could be.

    Pumping chakra to her feet, she decided that dodging was futile and would only tire her out. Making a break for it, she zigzagged across rooftops while jumping down to the streets, hoping to lose him. 

     Finally, she took off to the woods and bumped into another man with the same cloak. No! My luck can't be this bad today!

     "Bitch! Shit, why the hell are you still running!?"

     Taking a second glance at the man, she noticed his tan skin and almost neon green eyes. Her senses all screamed 'danger' with him. "I'm sorry for bothering you."

    She hoped that the man wouldn't try to go after her, seeing as his partner was hot on her tail. "Why are you still chasing her? I thought that you were done with your idiotic rituals."

     "It's not fucking idiot, bastard!" he retorted, swing his weapon at him. 

    Of course, the missing nin had dodged it. "Then stop fooling around and kill her."

     "I can kill her, " he spat, "But she just comes back. The bitch is fucking immortal but with the aging shit and all that."

     Kakuzu felt his interest bristle at the news. "How much would she be worth?"

     "You and your fucking money. I just thought that she would be a fun toy to test my sadism on. Think about all of her screams. That bitch with give me a fuck-load of fun."

     "Then stop playing around and actually try."

    Hidan then used the cable on his scythe and launched his weapon. 

     Rin stopped and slumped to the ground not before her head had toppled off. 

     "Shit, I think I fucking overdid it."