[Beta] Chapter 4

She went over to the two, ignoring their looks of surprise. Carefully, her hands hovered over the two, a green aura emanating off of them. Their small cuts and bruises suddenly disappeared, "ℕ𝕖, 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕣 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠-𝕤𝕖𝕟-."

     Rin's face suddenly went blank, as if she hit a wall. The healing had stopped. "Wait, what was I saying...? Wasn't I just standing over there?"

    The two Uchihas looked at one another and nodded, "Rin-chan, would you like to visit the Hokage with us?"

     She paused and smiled, about to readily agree until she realized the time. It was already dark out and the moon was off  to the corner. "But my Kaa-chan is expecting me to be home! I'm late! Tou-chan is going to be so mad!"

     "It's getting dark out, so we can escort you home, " Shisui slyly offered with a friendly tone. 

     "Alright then!" 

    Skipping along home, they were met with an apartment building and wandered to the third floor. They stopped at room 317. "We're here!"

     Giddily, she knocked on the door, ready to show off the cool shinobi to her mother. "Kaa-chan! Kaa-chan! I'm home!"

    The door creaked open and a woman with green eyes and brown hair poked her head out before enveloping her daughter in a hug. "You shouldn't stay out that late! You'll make me worry!"

     "Sowwy, Kwa-chawn, " she mumbled, muffled by the fabric. 

     Upon realizing that there were other people, she bowed, "Gomen, Uchiha-samas. I hope that my daughter wasn't giving you a hard time."

     "No, no, " the Shunshin user assured, "You don't have to worry. Rin-chan is a sweet girl. We're just here to ... Errr... Talk about something."

      Her mother nodded and looked back, "Rin, why don't you go to bed? It's late and you have school tomorrow."

     "Hai!" a voice exclaimed back.

     Once no more noise was being made, she sighed, "Come in, Shinobi-san."

     She then let the two sit on the couch and went off to the fridge to find something: dango. Rin's mother had seen Itachi Uchiha enter her shop on multiple occasions to purchase some of the sweets. The way he ate it was rather childish too.

    Setting the plate down, the mom asked, "So, what has happened that you need to talk to me like this?"

      "It's about your daughter, " Itachi stated bluntly.

     At those words she flinched, but Shisui intervined, "It's not anything bad... It think."

     "You think?!" she exclaimed, placing a hand on her heart. This was about her daughter; the only kid that she had managed to have with her beloved. Now, there was something that involved her... That involved shinobi

     She swallowed thickly. "What... What is it exactly?"

      "Have you ever found anything strange about your daughter? Like saying things that she shouldn't or is even too young to know? Or even performing things that no regular citizen can do?"

     "No, " she admitted, "She's usually always around me when she's not at school. This is actually the first time that she went off on her own."

     The clan heir then informed her, "She managed to throw a kunai at two critical points twice. Not only that, but she even used medical ninjutsu on Shisui and I. Lastly... She was about to call the Fourth Hokage 'Minato-sensei.' "

     "Then, is she not my daughter then? " she croaked, "Was she killed and placed with a spy?"

     The woman didn't want to believe it, but that was the only logical answer so far. 

     "No, I highly doubt that."

     She looked up with a confused expression, "Then what exactly are you trying to imply?"