The Fairy Queen's Peace Keeper

Start from the beginning

Picking up on her staring at his eye patch he told her that it is rude. Going on to say that he knows she is a young Fae of early twenties in human terms. That he would have thought her mother taught her some manners.

The Princess in response said that ogling her chest with his magic eye, hidden beneath his eyepatch is really unbecoming especially when she can't see his face shrouded in the darkness of his cowl.

Saying Touché after a brief pause continues telling her on to business, that he accepted their challenge Little Princess. He asks you're a masochist? That he saw her smile earlier when he put forward the idea of putting her over his knee and spanking her nice behind, that ear to ear smile of hers confirms it.

Asking if she will be taking this challenge seriously or does she want him make her win by default. Telling her it would be on the grounds that she's trying to lose on purpose, so she can get her rocks off. At this point he states he should just send her home were her Mother the Fairy Queen, will deal with her.

He went on to tell her the punishment he had in mind would be unpleasant for her! Telling her their would be no humiliation or even any pain involved in such a punishment which would be torture for her!

Going on to tell her "Seeing as your mother, the Queen, probably already knows bout this event and regularly punishes you to keep you from harm"! Him saying anything will more likely make what he said come to fruition more so even!

After his tirade in response the Princess still a little drunk an edge in her voice "Who are you to question my word, and that I would do such a thing?"

Still an unknown person he poses a counter question in response "What's the name of this establishment, the name is my title?!"

The Princess with an arrogance fitting a royal "You're Title is 'The Queen's Peace Keeper", she went on to say what of it not thinking.

So he tells her that she should have asked "Which Queen?" for the Queen mentioned in his title was not who he served! That they are the most important Queen to her!

That he serves the Supernatural Court as a matter of fact, that her Mother happens to be one of it's number! Only a majority vote of the Supernatural Court can compel him to act against his own judgement or discretion.

The Princess going pale in her face telling him"I thought you were a myth to scare little children, when they misbehaved."

Telling her that his full title is 'The Fairy Queen's Peace Keeper', by openly challenging him. She was challenging the Fae, Werewolves, Elves, just to name a few of the members of the court. Telling her that the Court operates a lot like the UN works for the Humans.

His function within the Court is that of the military arm or even the police force if needed of the Court. He has no problem handing this matter off to someone farther up the food chain. If this situation can be solved in a civil manner, he sees no reason for the Court to know of this either seeing as she was under the influence.

The Princess feeling guilty with redness going to her checks telling Peace Keeper that it seems that they will have to go through with the challenge then. She starts boasting we may appear to be frail, delicate, and fragile but alas the myths surrounding our prowess on the battlefield have not over or under glorified our fearlessness, loyalty, and Intelligence in the face of battle. That If It be a physical challenge you're after the fairies are renown for their fighting ability.

Trying to appease her Peace Keeper tells the we one that he does not have a death wish, I am not taking the chance even if u were handicapped in some way. The kind of challenge he had in mind was a passive one. The challenge will take place within the Arena here at the pub.