"Well, this calls for a partayyyyy!!!" Mabel cheered and Oni and Eliza jumped in excitement. Dipper facepalmed with a smile as Sune left the room, probably to go a quieter place. I smiled and raised my hands, cheering along as well.

"Yeshh!! Let's do it!!!" I had said that, but I regret it now. The sun is glaring daggers at us, not just normal daggers but the ones that are so hot that you can feel the heat seeping into your skin, and sticking on it like a burning sensation that just won't go away no matter what. That's right, it was that hot. And besides that, it seemed like my eyes haven't fully adjusted to being used, I really should have stayed back home.

I stumbled on the road, my eyesight blurry to a point I couldn't make anything out. It felt like I was looking through a broken camera which was heavily blurred and had black spots on places. There was a dull ache in my eyes, and they were red, I was leaning on Dipper as he, for the most part let me to Greasy's dinner slowly. Mabel and Eliza, and Oni had gotten there god knows how long ago, but i had no choice but to take help from the brown haired boy, who was flushed red because of the sun. I stopped and closed my eyes, gently rubbing them to try to rid myself of the dull ache and the slight burning sensation that I felt, it didn't help.

Suddenly, I felt myself being picked up, and looking up, I could barely make out the face of no other than Dipper himself, holding me bridal style. I couldn't see his face clearly, so I didn't knew he was smiling or not, maybe he was, or maybe he was thinking how pathetic I am, which is not wrong at all since I am feeling a little weak. I trusted him enough to know that he won't drop me but...

"Dipper, are you sure you can carry me all the way through the town?" I asked him, concerned.

"Yes, don't worry about me" he said and shook his head, his hat dropped on my face, covering my eyes.

"Wha-" I was interrupted by a hush, coming from none other than Dipper.

"Keep it on your eyes and give them some rest alright? They have done plenty of hard work to earn that much, and don't you dare argue or I will stand here and let both is us get tanned in the burning sun" Dipper said, and all I could see was the minimum light that the hat allowed to escape inside.

"Is that a threat?" I asked him, getting comfortable.

"Maybe, maybe not" Dipper only shrugged as I felt him continue walking. I closed my eyes to rest them for a bit in the cold atmosphere of the hat, and my magic, and soon fell asleep.

Later when I woke up, I found myself on soft, lush green grass, with a tree root under my head. I yawned and stretched my body, letting out a pleased noise. I looked around and realized I was in a forest, and the sun was going down, casting an orange glow on everything everywhere. My eyes felt normal so I assumed that they got the rest they needed.

I looked to my right and saw Dipper sleeping in the grass beside me. I blinked in surprise, that's right. We were supposed to be in Greasy's dinner, what are we doing here? Where are Mabel, Eliza and Oni?

I shook Dipper a little and he peeked open one eye. He then proceeded to sigh and yawn. And finally, he sat up, smiling calmly.

"You're finally up" he said, holding out a small packet to me. I nodded as I took the packet from him and opened it, peeking inside, only to find some pizza sliced packed neatly.

"Why are we here?" I asked him, taking out the slice and eating it, feeling rather happy.

"Well, when we went inside, Eliza, Mabel and Oni weren't there. I tried to wake you but you wouldn't budge, so I got us food and I came to this forest so that you could rest more. I hope you're feeling better" he smiled sheepishly.