Chapter 11

*VERY UNEDITED *

Jimin's POV

A Newcomer

PART 1

"Don't touch me!" I screamed as I continued to thrash around at the chains holding me on to the wall.

"Your so cute when your mad," the mystery guy said as he shroked my flustered cheeks.

I snatched my face away from his dirty, grimy hands to only get a nice blow to the face.

"Now you listen, you are not going to disrespect me. EVER!" he shouted at me as I heard the click-clack of a belt being undone. "It's time to teach you a lesson."

"NO!" I screamed as my body was being shook.

"Jimin , baby wake-up!" I heard my mom's voice say as I jumped up making the covers fly off my naked torso.

"Calm down hunny you just had a bad dream. It wasn't real." she said rubbing my back in a soothing motherly way.

Even though it was a dream if felt so real, too real actually.

"Yeah your right, thanks mom." I said giving her a hug and watched as she went back to her room.

I debated on whether or not I should even attempt to go back to sleep. I just knew I couldn't if I tried. Even if I closed my eyes I would see his pulsing red eyes staring at me. I couldn't get what he was saying or what he was about to do out of my mind. So I started to think about Jungkook . It seems like whenever I'm down all I have to do is think of him.

His kisses

His hugs

His smell

His lips

His swagger

Anything about him gets me going. I'm glad we made it official on our first date. Now I can call him my man!

I looked at the clock and saw that it was time for me to be getting dressed and ready for school.

I dragged my tired body to the bathroom and started my shower. I stood under the hot water loving the way it made my body feel.

After twenty minutes of showering I wrapped my white fluffy towel around my waist and walked to my room looking for an outfit.

I had on a black and white plaid-striped long sleeve shirt, blackish skinny jeans, and my white levi's. I combed and straightened my shoulder lender hair with my swooshed bangs on the side.

'Maybe I should get a hair cut, my hair was getting entirely to long!' I thought to myself.

My phone beeped indicating I had a message.

'I'm outside babe xxx' -Jungkook .

I couldn't help but smile at the mention of his name,

I grabbed my Flinn (Adventure time) backpack and rushed to the door. I saw Jungkook leaning against his car with his hands in his pockets looking unbelievably sexy!

I wanted to just jump on him and have my way in the backseat of his car. I can be such a dirty slut when I'm around him.

He opened his arms wide as his smile stretched bigger than Texas across his face. He looked like a kid seeing Spider man for the first time. I laughed as I ran and jumped into his arms with my legs wrapped around his hips.

"Hey sexy, daddy missed you." he said planting a nice kiss on my cheek.

"I missed you too," I said as a light blush came across my cheeks.