Welcome New Classmate

(Unedited)

Chapter 3

Jimin

I was so ready to get out of these clothes. I felt so uncomfortable during the whole dinner. I kept feeling his eyes on me the whole time.

I walked into my room and untied my tie and threw it on the floor.

I took off all the rest of my clothes off but kept my boxers on. I turned off the lights and was about to get into bed until I felt a presence behind me.

Then I felt warm large hands around my waist sending pulse of electricity to go throught me.

I looked behind me and saw Jungkook staring at me with a lustful look in his eyes.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked trying to get out of his grasp.

I felt his nose in the peek of my neck where my shoulder meets. I felt him inhale my scent and I shivered.

"Mmm my dear mate you smell so delicious." He said licking the side of my neck.

'Did he just say mate?' I thought.

"What do you mean mate?" I asked still struggling to get out of his embrace.

"You'll find out soon, real soon." he said giving me a kiss on the cheek then leaving like he was never there.

I went to sleep that night with nothing but him on my mind.

*************************************************************************************

Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy

(Hey, what up girl?)

Grab my glasses, I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit this city

(Lets go)

Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack

'Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming back

I'm talking pedicure on our toes, toes

Trying on all our clothes, clothes

Boys blowing up our phones, phones

Drop-topping, playing our favorite CDs

Pulling up to the parties

Trying to get a little bit tipsy

Don't stop, make it pop

DJ, blow my speakers up

Tonight, I'mma fight
'Til we see the sunlight

Tick tock on the clock

But the party don't stop, no

I turned my phone alarm off as it was in the middle of Tik Tok by Ke$ha. Now that was my jam right there. Don't get me wrong just because I'm gay doesn't mean I listen to all musics like that.

I woke up and grabbed a towel and headed to the shower.

I did all the things that you were suppose to do in a shower. No need to go into details.

I walked into the room and went into my walk-in closet and put my thinking face on.

Hey girls aren't the only ones that need to look good.

I picked out a white v-neck tight tee with my black skinny jeans and vans. I put on some of my axe colgne then went to start on my hair.

I did my normal flip to the slip something similar to when Rain had his long hair.