What are you doing here?

F/N's POV

"Alright, I'm gonna day this one more time. You are to sneak over to the elders house, sneak them out of there and come back and quickly and as quietly as possible. Josh, you're in charge, and Snotlout listen to them please and don't get cocky." I explained. Knowing our elders, they would fight back to Mona and I'm still unsure if she would do something about it or not. They would be safer here than anywhere else on the island.

"I'm not gonna get cocky. If i mess up the mission, I'll allow you to kiss me."

SMACK

I walked away as Snotlout held his cheek in pain. How dare he talk to me like that? I hope that slap sent some common sense to his brain. I sighed and slowed down a bit hearing someone running to catch up with me.

"F/N, you have to ignore Snotlout. You should know by now that he's like that all the time." I looked over at Hiccup.

"I know...it just, i don't know. I really don't like it. It makes me uncomfortable." I admitted. At this point, I only felt comfortable being myself completely around Hiccup. He just, tears down my walls so easily it almost makes me afraid.

"I'll talk to him and make him stop. I don't like him talking to you that way either." He came closer to me. I stepped back.

"Don't you think we're taking things a little to quick Hiccup? It was two days ago this whole thing between us started and..." I couldn't find the right words to make this sound easier.

"I think I get what you're trying to say. A lot of things have happened lately and you want to think. I'll let you do that." Without another glance at me, he turned and walked to Astrid.

I started to feel guilty. Does he think I don't like him anymore or something? What if he doesn't like me anymore. That he liked the idea of being with a shifter but it turned out maybe it wasn't the best idea? I really need to think...

???'s POV

"Are you sure this is the place Gobber?"

"Positive. It's the only island this map is showing us to so they have to be here."

I cut away at the thick foliage as me and Gobber continued looking for Hiccup. It's been nearly 2 weeks since we had last seen them and the only thing left of them at The Edge was a map labeled Shifters. If they actually found dragon shifters, they could be in big trouble. Dragon Shifters are known to be hotheaded, attack first, ask questions later.

"Stoic, I think I hear something." Gobber whispered. We both stopped and he then pointed with his hook hand at a clearing.

There was some rustling from the bushes and out came this beautiful, white nightfury, that had two black stripes down its back. I wonder if Hiccup has found this beauty yet. Suddenly, it shifted and became this young woman, with beautiful H/C hair and E/C eyes.

"A dragon shifter..." I muttered.

"In all my life I never thought I'd see one..." Gobber to was astounded at it.

"No matter. It might have Hiccup and the others. We need to capture it and make it tell us where they are." I instructed.

Slowly, we made our way so we could be as close to it as possible without getting caught. When I gave the signal, me and Gobber both pounced on it.

F/N's POV

"Gah! Get off!" I yelled as two old, burly men attacked me. I quickly shifted and pushed both of them off, growling at the two and backing up.