A New Friend(Edited)

Y/N's POV

     I shot up from my spot on the ground but groaned in pain and laid back down as my head came in contact with a metal bar. I stayed in my curled spot on the ground hoping the pain would go away soon. I opened my eyes a bit but my vision was burly and I couldn't see well. I...had the same dream again but...she said something different.

"They're using you."
"That's not true!"
"Are they really even your friends?"
"I-I think so..."
"You're not even sure? Are you?"
"N-no..."
"I'll tell you again, they are using you to get their dragons and get off the island!"
"They aren't..."

     I thought about last night. All the fun me, Hiccup, and Toothless had...Is what she said true? Are they using me? Am I just a pawn in their plan to get away from here? Then I realized something.

I've told them our secrets.

    I sat up slowly and careful of my head. I can't let them leave here. They will go back and get allies and destroy our kind. They need to stay here. How can I be so stupid?! I walked right into their trap! I sighed. This is just great...

     I jumped, hitting my head again, as I heard some groaning and shifting. I looked over to the side of me though, it did no good as my vision was still burry. I seen a brown blotch on the ground . My vision started coming back to normal and I saw the brown blotch was actually Hiccup. I looked around me to see I was in a very small cage. Like something you would put a Terrible Terror in. It was just big enough to put a Human in. These...are the kinda cages my kind use to keep prisoners in and to keep them from shifting.

     I looked back at Hiccup to see him sitting up and rubbing his head. "How'd you get caught?" I asked him leaning on the back on the cage. He spin around to look at me and kinda took a second to look at what I was in. I rolled my eyes. "Shifter cage. Just big enough to hold our kind in human form so we have no room to transform. And don't have pity on me. I won't lie this isn't my first time in one of these." He nodded slowly.

     "I was taken here by a Changewing." He said answering my first question. He took another look at the cage. "That's dragon proof metal." He said under a whisper.

     "So? What's that to do with the situation we are in?" I asked him. We've had this metal for as long as I've been alive now.

     He shook his head. "Never mind. We need to find a way out of here."

     "Thanks Captain Obvious. The question is how. Which I have no idea how to answer." I told him.

     "What's with you today? You're acting different." He said with some concern in his voice.

     "Why do you care?" I snapped at him. Just another trick to get me to talk about 'feelings' and trust him more. That's not happening.

     He sighed. "Never mind." He got up and started looking around. I watched him as there was nothing else I could do in my confined space.

     "It's no use. Only way out is to know someone on the outside. Trust me, I've tried many times. They actually use me as a tester for new cells." I told him.

     "How many times do you get in trouble?!" He somewhat yelled looking at me.

     "Used to be nearly 3 times a week. I don't do harm to anybody, I just mess with shifters. If you ask me, the punishments my mom gives are too severe." I said to him as I relaxed best I could in the metal cage.

     He threw his hands up in the air, frustrated, then sat down and leaned on the back of the cell.  "This is just great..." He sighed out. I yawned out and laid back down in my cage, closing my eyes. Hiccup looked over at me. "Are you really going to sleep?"