New Armor

Hiccup has been working on a new armor since some of Toothless scales have fallen. He been working non stop well except when he had to do chief duties. Astrid has been wanting a day to spend with Hiccup but he been busy, she decided to ask if he was free. Astrid knocked on the door but no answer, she tried knocking again but nothing, Astrid has enough so she was about to open the door until she heard someone behind her. "Why good afternoon Astrid, what are you doing here?" Valka asked. "Oh, Good afternoon Valka, Am just here to check up on Hiccup and ask him if he was free later" Astrid said, "Well come right inside, am sure he will be happy to see you" Valka said. Astrid nodded her head and went inside with Valka and headed to Hiccup room. She knocked on the bedroom door. "Come in its open" Hiccup said, Astrid walk in seeing Hiccup sketching. "Afternoon M'lady" Hiccup greeted Astrid walking towards her giving her a quick kiss, "afternoon babe" Astrid said, Hiccup smiled at her and started cleaning his room from the mess. "I see your busy, I'll get going so you can keep working" Astrid said, "No, no it's fine, stay as long as you like" Hiccup said, Astrid smiled at Hiccup, which he gladly return back. "So what you working on?" Astrid asked, "Thats a surprise" Hiccup told Astrid, "Everything a surprise Hiccup, can you just tell me this once" Astrid asked, Hiccup shook his head. "Please" Astrid asked, "Nope you have to wait" Hiccup said, "Fine, I'll wait. While I wait am going to go get something to eat, will you like me to bring you something?" Astrid asked Hiccup, he shook his head, "No thanks M'lady, I'll be fine" Hiccup said. Astrid gave Hiccup is kiss on the cheek and headed out to go have something to eat. "Well now I can get back to work" Hiccup said. Hiccup started to work on the new armor a bit longer until he heard a knock on the door, "Come in, its open" Hiccup said. Valka opened the door and walked in, "Hiccup?" Valka asked, "oh hey mom, do you need anything?" Hiccup asked, "No everything alright, you just haven't been outside today so I decided to check one you" Valka said, "Oh well everything fine here, matter a fact am done" Hiccup said. "Done?" Valka asked, "I've been working on a new armor mom, ever since toothless scales fell down I decided to make a new armor" Hiccup said. "That's amazing son, but maybe you should have been quite distance while making this armor" Valka said, "What do you mean?" Hiccup asked, "Well, Astrid has been wanting o spend some time with you as well as the gang but you been quite busy" Valka said. Hiccup thought for a second and realized his mom was right, but he needed to do something to make it up to them. "I got it mom, tell the gang to come to the dragon training arena, I have a way to make it up to them" Hiccup said grabbing some of his stuff and running to the arena. Valka smiled, she knew he had something to make it up, she did was she was told and went to go tell the gang to go to the arena. "What's this about Valka?" Astrid asked, "I can't say anything quite yet. But we are almost there" Valka said. The gang nodded their heads and followed Valka. They finally go to the arena, "So what is it we're here for?" Tuffnut asked. Hiccup revealed himself in his new armor, "Am guessing you guys are wondering why you here" Hiccup said, "Woah how does he always know what we're thinking" Tuffnut said, "We discuss this bro, hiccup is full of surprises" Ruffnut said. "Hiccup? What's this about?" Astrid asked. "Well, this is the surprise I been working on, I've been busy making a new armor" Hiccup said. "It amazing" Fishlegs said, everyone else started complementing the armor until Hiccup knew he still had to make it up to them. "But that's not it, am sorry guys for being so distance, that I decided to surprise you guys by making you all a new armor" Hiccup said. Everyone smiled and forgave Hiccup and started cheering. "Are you sure Hiccup, it won't be much trouble would it?" Fishlegs asked, "Not much, but maybe things will go faster if I have some help?" Hiccup asked. Everyone volunteer to help and went into a group hug. Hiccup smiled, he loved his new armor and couldn't wait to make new ones for the gang as well.