Left Out 2/5

After spending the whole day with Valka, Zephyr went back home hoping her mom and dad were there waiting for her. But when Zephyr got home her parents were on the couch sleeping.
"They must be tired from all the work." Zephyr told herself. She sighed and headed to her room. Zephyr grabbed her sketchbook that her father gave her and started drawing, since drawing always calmed her down. It was late and Zephyr started to get ready for bed and once again sat on her bed waiting for her parents to tuck her in, but again her parents didn't come. Zephyr went to her Nuffink room since she had a feeling her parents were in there and she was right they were in there. Her  mother was on the chair asleep and her father was on the floor asleep. Zephyr tried waking up her dad but he didn't wake up.
"Daddy please wake up." Zephyr said nudging her father so he could wake up.
Hiccup opened his eyes and sat up and yawning.
"Zephyr.. What do you need?" Hiccup asked Zephyr.
"I was waiting for you and mom to tuck me in, but you hadn't come to my room." Zephyr said.
"Am sorry, I was so tired and mommy is too, We just forgot." Hiccup told Zephyr.
"It's okay, can you tuck me in Daddy?" Zephyr ask her father.
"Sweetie am very tired I haven't been able to sleep since your little brother arrived." Hiccup told Zephyr.
"But you promised, you would tuck me in today." Zephyr told her father about to cry.
"I know but-" Hiccup said.
"But your always to tired!" Zephyr shouted. After Zephyr shouted Astrid woke up with the sound of Nuffink crying.
"Shhh it's okay Nuffink, Mommy here." Astrid told Nuffink while rocking him.
"Am sorry I didn't mean to wake you guys up." Zephyr told her parents.
"It's okay, just go to bed now and think of what you did." Astrid told Zephyr.
Zephyr nodded sadly and left the room and went to her own room. Zephyr tucked herself in again but couldn't sleep again because she was crying all night alone with no one there.
A whole week passed and Zephyr felt less loved. Her parents were always busy with work or her little brother. She hadn't played with her parents or had even talked to them for a whole week except when her parents asked her something. Zephyr was tired of being alone. Zephyr decided to go and hang out with her best friend Turid. Turid is the daughter of Ruffnut and Fishlegs. Zephyr knocked on the door of Ruffnut house and luckily Ruffnut was home with Turid.
"Hello Auntie Ruff, is Turid home?" Zephyr asked Ruffnut.
"Well good to see you Zephyr. Turid up in her room. Come in." Ruffnut greeted Zephyr letting her in the house.
"Thank you. It's nice seeing you again Auntie Ruff." Zephyr said heading upstairs to Turid. Zephyr knocked on Turid room door. "Turid are you in here?" Zephyr asked. Turid opened the door and was happy to see Zephyr.
"ZEPHYR!" Turid exclaimed hugging Zephyr. "What are you doing here? Not that I mind, but your always with your parents. So what are you doing here?" Turid asked Zephyr sitting on her bed.
"Well I came to see you, because you always make me feel happy and.. not lonely." Zephyr said about to cry.
"Oh.. I see what's going on." Turid said.
"You do?" Zephyr asked.
"Yeah, Nuffink getting more attention then you and you feel left out." Turid said.
"Yeah, but it's not just that." Zephyr said.
"Then what?" Turid asked.
"Mom and Dad seem to be forgetting me more, it seems.. that they don't love me no more." Zephyr told Turid letting out a few tears.
"Hey it's okay Zephyr, trust me your parents still love you so much." Turid told Zephyr hugging her and calming her down.
"But what if they don't Turid. What if they.. forget about me." Zephyr told Turid while sobbing.
"Your parents love you Zephyr and they always will, and they will never ever forget you. Just like I would never forget you or stop loving you." Turid told Zephyr.
"Thank you Turid, your the most amazing best friend anyone could ever ask for." Zephyr told Turid hugging her.
"Anytime Zephyr." Turid told Zephyr.
Zephyr spend the day at Turid's until she decided it was time to go home. Zephyr said goodbye to Turid and her parents and headed home. When she got home her parents were once again sleeping on the couch with Nuffink in her mother arms. Zephyr didn't bother to wake her parents up because she knew her parents were tired.
"Another bed time without my parents tucking me in." Zephyr told herself. She headed upstairs and once again tucked herself in trying to fall asleep. Zephyr couldn't go to sleep. She got up and started packing things in her little satchel. Zephyr had just enough of this and decided to