Left Out 4/5

Ruffnut was at home with Turid waiting for Fishlegs to arrive, since he did go to the meeting. Ruffnut was doing Turid hair so she could go play with Zephyr.
"Mom are you most done, I can't wait to go and play with Zephyr.
"Yes Turid, am almost done but remember your father told you he has to arrive before you leave and go play with Zephyr." Ruffnut told Turid.
"Yes mom, but is dad going to take long because I want to go and play." Turid told Ruffnut.
"I don't think he be long." Ruffnut told Turid. With that the door open revealing Hiccup and Astrid. Turid and Ruffnut screamed. "There something called knocking instead of scaring people to death. "Sorry Ruffnut, me and Astrid are in a hurry to look for Zephyr she missing, and we need someone to take care of of Nuffink." Hiccup told Ruffnut.
"Zephyr missing?" Ruffnut asked. Hiccup and Astrid nodded their heads. "So can you take care of Nuffink while we search?" Astrid asked Ruffnut.
"Of course, good luck I hope you find her." Ruffnut told Astrid and Hiccup while grabbing Nuffink from Astrid arms. Hiccup and Astrid were about to leave until they heard Turid speak.
"Mom can I help Auntie Astrid and Uncle Hiccup look for Zephyr?" Turid asked Ruffnut.
"I don't know Turid." Ruffnut said.
"Please mom I might have an idea were she might be but I need to be sure." Turid said.
"Well it's fine by me, how about it guys?" Ruffnut asked Astrid and Hiccup.
"Well Turid and Zephyr are good friends so I think she could be a good help." Hiccup said.
"Me and Zephyr are better than just good friends Uncle Hiccup we are best friends." Turid said.
"Right, so do you think you can help?" Hiccup asked Turid.
"Yes Uncle Hiccup." Turid told Hiccup.
"Alright, Turid lets go." Hiccup told Turid and grabbed her hand and walked out Ruffnut house.
"Take care of her Astrid." Ruffnut told Astrid.
"I will, take good care of Nuffink for me." Astrid told Ruffnut.
"I will, I hope you find her." Ruffnut said.
"Me too." Astrid said kissing Nuffink goodbye and catching up to Hiccup and Turid.
"So Turid do you know exactly where Zephyr is?" Hiccup asked.
"I have an idea but I need to make sure, if I have your permission Uncle Hiccup can I go to her room?" Turid asked.
"Umm.. sure." Hiccup told Turid looking at Astrid confused. Astrid returned the face.
Turid went into Zephyr room and checked the box that she gave her when she opened it her necklace key wasn't there.
"What are you looking for Turid?" Astrid asked.
"Well me and Zephyr gave each other necklaces when we found our secret hiding spot and we are the only one allow in. And her necklace isn't here so she much have gone to our secret hiding spot." Turid said.
"You and Zephyr have a secret hiding spot?" Hiccup asked.
"Yeah we found it when we went to go pick up some flowers for my mom since she was sick." Turid told them both. "But I can't tell you where it is because Zephyr would be very mad at me and we might not be best friends anymore or even friends. And I don't want to lose her as a friend." Turid said.
"It's okay Turid you don't have to show us just yet, but me and Astrid want you to go and check on Zephyr can you do that for us?" Hiccup told Turid.
"Yes Uncle Hiccup." Turid said.
"Thank you Turid." Astrid said.
"Anytime, but what do I tell Zephyr?" Turid asked Astrid and Hiccup.
"Hmm.. how about we come with you but we promise we won't follow you completely and you tell her that we want to talk to her." Hiccup said.
"Okay Uncle Hiccup. Come on let's go." Turid said. Hiccup and Astrid followed Turid until they got close.
"Alright you guys stay here and I'll be back." Turid said. Astrid and Hiccup nodded there heads as Turid left to her and Zephyr's secrecy hiding spot.
"Zephyr are you in here!?" Turid shouted while walking. There was no response. "Zephyr, I know your in here, please come out!" Turid shouted. There was no response again until Turid heard crying. Turid followed the noise and saw Zephyr sitting on a rock with her hands on her face.
"Zephyr?" Turid asked. Zephyr turned around to see who called her name she had puffy eyes from all the crying.
"Tu-rid what-what are you dong here?" Zephyr asked Turid.
"Well your parents are really worried about you Zeph, and I had an idea we're you were." Turid told Zephyr sitting next to her.
"Well am not going back." Zephyr said wiping her tears away. "My parents don't even know where I am only you." Zephyr said. Turid stayed quiet. "Turid.. do my parents know where I am?" Zephyr asked Turid. Turid nodded not looking at Zephyr. "You told my parents were I was!?" Zephyr shouted.
"Zephyrs am sorry, but your parents are really worried, but-" Turid said her eyes getting watery.
"But nothing Turid, you broke our promise. Please just leave me alone." Zephyr said.
Turid nodded sadly left there hiding spot with her eyes very watery went towards Astrid and Hiccup.
"Turid, what's wrong?" Astrid asked Turid while hugging her.
"Zeph-yr .. mad at me." Turid told her while crying.
"Am so sorry, I don't think she meant whatever she said." Astrid said calming her down.
"But.. we never fight." Turid said taking off her necklace. "Here Auntie Astrid and Uncle Hiccup, this unlocks our hiding spot. Give it to Zephyr after and tell her am really sorry. I should go home." Turid told Astrid and Hiccup pointing at their hiding spot. "Go inside, Hopefully she forgives you." Turid said heading home wavingst them.
"Well, I guess we need to talk about two things now." Hiccup said.
"Yeah, lets go." Astrid said.
Both of them headed in and found Zephyr still crying on the rock.
"Zephyr?" Astrid asked.
Zephyr turned around. "Mom, Dad?" Zephyr asked.