I Love You

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️This story contains spoilers from the Httyd3 The Hidden World so if you haven't watched it yet I suggest you watch it before reading this one shot.

Astrid P.O.V.
I was cleaning the house while taking care of my two kids my 7 year old daughter Zephyr and my 5 year old son Nuffink since Hiccup was out doing chief duties pretty much all day. I continue cleaning the house until I heard my daughter and son arguing upstairs.
"Oh Thor not again I wish hiccup was here."
Upstairs
"THATS MINE!" shouted Zephyr.
"NO GRANDMA MADE IT FOR ME!" shouted Nuffink.
"NO SHE DIDN'T SHE MADE YOU SOMETHING ELSE THIS IS MINE!" shouted Zephyr.
Astrid knocks on the door.
"Can I come in?"
"Of course mom come in." said Zephyr crossing her arm.
Astrid walks into the room seeing a big mess.
"What happen in here why is the room such a mess?"
"It's all Zephyr fault she wouldn't give me my stuff dragon that Grandma made me." said Nuffink.
"For the last time Nuffink its my stuff dragon not yours Grandma made it for me." said Zephyr.
Nuffink crosses his arm and mumbled something to himself but no one was able to hear what he said.
"Zephyr please just be nice to your little brother."
"UHH YOUR ALWAYS ON HIS SIDE JUST BECAUSE HE YOUNGER THAN ME ITS SOMETIMES FEELS LIKE YOU LOVE HIM MORE THAN ME!" shouted Zephyr.
"ZEPHYR HADDOCK DON'T TALK ME IN THAT TONE!"
"Fine! I won't talk at all to you." said Zephyr heading out the door.
"And where do you think your going?"
"Somewhere far from Nuffink since you seem to care about him more than me."
Astrid was about to reply until Zephyr slam the door real hard running and crying.
"Uh I wish Hiccup was here he always knows what to do."
"Mommy where did Zephyr go?" asked Nuffink.
"I don't know but I really hope she didn't go far come on let's go look for her."
"Ok mommy. Mommy does Zephyr hate me?" said Nuffink while I was putting on his coat.
"Hate is a strong word Finn I know she loves you more than anything she just feels left out sometimes."
"Oh I don't want her to feel left out Mommy." said Nuffink.
"I know you don't but let's go look for so you can tell her how you feel about her."
"Okay Mommy."said Nuffink.
With that Astrid and Nuffink left the house looking for Zephyr.

Zephyr P.O.V.
I was so mad again on how my mom always chooses my little brother over me just because he's younger. I wanted to go visit my dad because he always knows how to cheer me up but he was busy. I decided to visit my Grandma since she and I always get along. I walked to my Grandma's hut and knock on the door.
"Zephyr my favorite granddaughter what are you doing here? Do your parents know your here?" asked Grandma.
"No daddy is working and me and mom got in a huge fight." When I said that I started to tear up because I hate it when I argue with my parents.
"Well then come inside we don't want you catching a cold in this weather." said Grandma.
"Thank you Grandma."
"Of course so what happen between you and your mom sweetie?" asked Grandma.
"Well I told her how I felt with Nuffink around and it kind of got me to take my anger out on her." I started sobbing again.
"I know how you feel sweetheart."said Grandma.
"You Do?" I said starting to calm down.
"Of course when I was small I had my sister who was younger than me and they always payed more attention to her only because she needed more attention since I knew more than her." (Idk if Valka has a sister but she does in this one shot)
"So mom doesn't love Nuffink more than me?"
"Of course she doesn't she loves both of you equally."said Grandma.
I started to cry again. "I miss mom and Nuffink but if I go home and see her and Nuffink together without me I always get jealous and think she loves him more than me."
"I understand maybe we should go together so you know I will be with you every step."said Grandma.
"Thank you Grandma."
"Of course let take a walk before we get you home."said Grandma.
"Okay." Me and Grandma headed out to the cliff where my dad and his dragon had said goodbye well that's what I remember him telling me in his stories.

Hiccup P.O.V.
I had just finish the council meeting about to head home until I heard a voice calling my name.
"HICCUP!" shouted Astrid.
"M'lady was wrong is everything alright?"
"No me and Zephyr got into an argument and she left the house but I can't find her anywhere."said Astrid starting to tear up.
"Hey don't worry M'lady." I said hugging her trying to cheer her up.
"How can't I not be worried I have no idea where my daughter is and your not worrying."said Astrid.
I started to chuckle.
"What's so funny?"asked Astrid.
I pointed to my mother and daughter in the cliff.
"Oh thank Thor she alright."
"Yeah she been there fore a while talking to my mom had a feeling something happen while I was gone to work."
"Oh you have no idea I need to go and apologize and Finn has something to tell her."said Astrid
"Well we should give them time I know my mom will drop her off home."
"Your right I just hope she forgives me."said Astrid.
"I know she will."
Me, Astrid and Nuffink were at home waiting for my mom and Zephyr to come home so we were making dinner until we heard a knock on the door.
"Nuffink can you get the door?"asked Astrid.
"Okay mommy."said Nuffink.
Once Nuffink open the door my mom and Zephyr came in as we all sat around the dinner table to eat.

Astrid P.O.V.
We were all eating at the dinner table until Valka spoke.
"Don't you have anything to say to your family Zephyr?"asked Valka.
"I- No Grandma."said Zephyr.
"Zephyr what did we talk about?"asked Valka.
"Okay fine. Mom, Daddy I wanted to tell you that ever since Nuffink was born I felt left out since you always payed attention to him instead of me but Grandma told me he just needed more attention and I understand that now. I also wanted to apologize to you Mommy for taking to you in that horrible tone am really am sorry."said Zephyr putting her head down.
"Oh sweetheart I understand what you were going through but next time just tell me or your father when you feel left out I don't want you to feel that ever."
"Thank you Mommy. Mom do you forgive me?"asked Zephyr.
"Of course I do I would always forgive you no matter what."
"I love you Mom."said Zephyr.
"I love you too Zephyr."
Both me and Zephyr started hugging each other until we got interrupted by a fake cough. We both turn to where the cough was and saw Hiccup looking at both of us we both started giggling.
"Don't worry babe I love you too." I said hugging him giving him a kiss in the cheek.
"Eww mom and dad."said Zephyr. Both me and Hiccup started giggling.
"I love you too daddy not just mommy."said Zephyr.
"I know and I love you too."said Hiccup to Zephyr.
"Nuffink come here don't you have something to say to Zephyr."
"Yes Mommy" said Nuffink.
"What is it?"asked Zephyr.
"Am sorry that you feel left out because of me I don't like seeing you like this I want you to be happy. I know you wish you didn't have a little brother you probably wanted a sister but I just want to you to know that I love you and your the best big sister in all of Berk. I hope you can forgive me."said Nuffink. Zephyr let go of Hiccup leg and ran towards Nuffink hugging him with all her might.
"Oh Nuffink of course I forgive you and I might had wanted a little sister but I got the world best little brother instead which is way better."said Zephyr.
"Really?"asked Nuffink.
"Yeah you may get on my nerves sometimes but that would never stop me from loving you."said Zephyr.
"Can we go and play together?"asked Nuffink.
"Of course lets go."said Zephyr. Zephyr and Nuffink both went upstairs to play while me and Hiccup and Valka were downstairs.
"Thank you so much Valka for everything you done."
"Of course I want to help my son and his family in any way possible. I best be going now I left the house a big mess."said Valka.
"Well it was nice having you and Thanks again."
"Anytime well I see you guys tomorrow Goodnight."said Valka.
Valka left and both me and Hiccup were left in the dinning room.
"Well we should probably clean this up and get the kids to bed it getting late."said Hiccup.
"Your right lets clean this up."
We started cleaning the table up until Hiccup spoke up and said something to me.
"Umm Astrid thanks again."said Hiccup.
"For what?"
"For giving me the best family in the whole world and for being here with me."said Hiccup.
"Stop being so cheesy. And thank you as well for everything. I love you Hiccup Haddock."
"I love you too Astrid Haddock." Both me and Hiccup leaned in for a kiss until someone came downstairs.
"Mom where my- Ewww never mind I look for it you two need to get a room."said Zephyr gagging.
Me and Hiccup started chuckling. Yeah I have he World best family and I couldn't ask for anything better than this.
Author Note: First One Shot Done I one you like it. This was so much fun to write and I hope you guys enjoy it. Well I will start writing the next chapter for The Chief I Was Meant To Be. I won't update as fast but I know I will update faster than before. Thanks again for the votes. <3 y'all