"Don't. I've got it handled."

"Rebekah..."

"Trust me on this, okay? If you want you can be here when she comes."

"If she evens so much hints that she'll wake up Mikael I'll snap her neck like a twig."

"Nik wouldn't like that very much."

"What's he gonna do? Kill me?"

She smiles, shaking her head letting out a small laugh and I walked to my room to change.

****

After I took a shower and change into some clean clothes. I walked out of my room and see Rebekah laying on Stefan's bed. "What are you doing in here?" I asked entering the room.

"Took you long enough." Rebekah says as she sits up.

"I had to shower."

"Did you get your fill of snooping yet? Can we get on with the story?" Elena says entering the room and she turns to look at me, "I didn't know you were here."

"I've been here all day."

Rebekah gets up from the bed and she picks up a photo of Elena and Stefan from a table. "Honestly, I don't get you two as a couple." Rebekah says.

"Why would you? You don't know anything about who he really is." She says and I roll my eyes.

"I know exactly who he is. He's a vampire. We're a predatory species." Rebekah says and leans close to Elena's face, "We don't have time to care about humans and their silly little lives."

"Is that why you did that runway show earlier? 'Cause you don't care about the Homecoming Dance...You know what, I'm just gonna go."

"You haven't even heard half the story." Rebekah says to Elena.

"And you are not going to tell it. You're just bored and looking for someone to push around. Find someone else to play with...maybe you can compel yourself a friend."

Elena starts to leave but I vamp speed towards her and grabbed her by the neck, "She has a friend. Me. I'm not going to let anyone especially not you talk to her like that. As her friend, this is me defending her." I said and open my mouth as my fangs appear and I see the sheer terror in her eyes. Before I get the chance to bite her I get pulled off by Rebekah and she pushes me against the wall and then vamp-speeds to the next room, "What are you doing?" I asked whispering harshly.

"What are you doing?" Rebekah asks using the same tone as me and she's holding me against the wall with her forearm across my chest.

"She's not going to change her mind about Mikael. If she wakes up Mikael he'll come for Klaus."

"Nice to see you still care about him." She says and I move her arm away.

"Yes, I still care about him. You can't stop loving someone from one day to another." I said and walk past by her but she vamp-speeds in front of me making me stop.

"Don't kill Elena. Nik won't be very happy and neither would your brothers."

I huffed in annoyance. "Fine. Whatever. I'll even apologize to her." I said and walked into the next room where Elena is at.

Elena sees me entering the room and shifts uncomfortably. "I will allow you to ask 10 questions and I will answer truthfully and you can go and tell Damon everything I said."

"Is this your form of an apology?" She asks.

"Take it or leave it. I honestly don't care."

She walks closer to me, "When did you meet Klaus?"