Chap.15 rest of classes part 2

BOY=yelling 'This'= reading/writing so letters,books,notes. Twin speak: Bold is Fred, italics is George, italics and bold is both.

Hadrian's P.O.V

Our laughter soon ended when we heard Madam Hooch yell "Mister Snape, Mister Malfoy what were you two boys thinking you could of gotten both yourselves and Mr.Pines here killed". Once she reached us I then answered with "I'm so sorry ma'am I know we should gotten a professor to come and help us". But in feared that he would've probably fallen by the time one would have gotten out here".

All she did after my explanation on why we did what we had done was sigh before saying "alright I'll let you off this this time anyways class dismissed". While the rest of the class walked away Ron, Ryan and his sister walked up to us. "Um hi I'm Rosa it's nice to meet you guys" she said to us, "would it be all right if I ask you a question" she ask. "Sure i don't mind" "well why did you two show that you're creatures" "well for one your brother was in danger and two who cares if we are or not" I asked/told her.

"Well aren't you afraid of getting called a monster or being hated by your friends" Ryan then asked "No where not since we know we're not monsters and who cares it's only their stupid, unworthy opinion and if they are truly your friends then they would hate you for being your true self" I said to them.

Both smiled and said thanks to us Rosa than asked we she could tell us a secret "Yea you can as long as this makes us friends now" I said. "Yea we're friends now, we'll me and my twin bro here are werewolves an no we weren't turned we were born werewolves" she told us.

"And the reason we hide that fact is because when most people learn about what we are they get scared and most people hate us" Ryan explained to us. "Well if you ever want to hang out and talk you can since were friends now" I told them. "Thanks" both of them said at the same time we then split up with Draco and I headed to History of Magic.

While Rosa,Ryan and Ron went to which ever class the gryiffindors had we soon made it to our class a few minutes before the bell rang luckily. We then sat down next to Blaise and pansy. "You guys are lucky you were almost late for class" pansy said after we sat down "Yea I know" Draco replied to her after he said that the bell rang. The teacher then walked in and to our surprise the teacher was a ghost he just floated into the classroom through the chalkboard.

      He then started the lesson telling us his name Professor Binns, he then started talking and Merlins beard was his voice as monotone and boring as it could get. Five minutes into the lecture kids were already a sleep it took all dray and I had not to pass out through out the class period, after what felt like a few hours class was finally over and at last we were free of that dull and monotonous class.

Short time skip

       Our transfigurations class with hufflepuff was over and now it was our study period meaning we either had to be in our common rooms, dorm rooms, or the library. Dray and I were heading to our common room when I remembered i was given a note from Professor" I told him. "Oh alright well let's go get dinner then" he replied so we then walked to dinner once we got there I saw Ron sitting with harmony at the Ravenclaw table harmony saw me so she nudged Ron and waved to me. I waved back along with Draco we then passed the gyriffindor table while sitting down I saw Rosa and Ryan sitting with Fred and George "Hey dray look at that" I said nodding towards them.

He looks at them then said "oh maybe there mates because are Fred and George creatures like Ron" "yea I said maybe they are" I said in reply. We then continued to eat dinner with out any other thing happening soon dinner was over and it was time to head to our last two classes of the day which where history of Magic with Ravenclaw and transfigurations with the Hufflepuffs.

Which is fine since we had friends in both classes harmony in history and Neville in transfigurations which was nice. We then all started walking out of the great hall to history while we were leaving I saw Ron say good bye to harmony. While he walked back to his table harmony joined me, dray, pansy and Blaise walking towards history.

Once we got there we split to two different sides harmony and the Ravenclaws on the left. While me, dray and the rest of the Slytherins sat on the right we sat in groups of four me, dray, Blaise and pansy sitting in the middle while harmony and her three table mates sat in the front row.

         We were all waiting for the professor to open the door when we all gasped in shock when he did come in instead of opening the door he passed though it. Our history professor was a ghost "hello class I'm your professor, professors binns and yes I am a ghost" he told us in the most boring monotone voice I have ever heard. After roll call he told us about why he was a ghost he was teacher here when he was alive but he fell asleep and there was a fire and he found he was a ghost when he woke up.

         And since he loved he's job he decided to stay and was also aloud to after that he soon started the lesson and because of his voice people started falling asleep. Even harmony was looking like she was about to fall a sleep and she told us she loves learning new knowledge but even Draco who would never dare embrace him self like that was almost falling a sleep. Soon class was over and some people woke up scared when the bell went off and us Slytherins separated from the ravenclaws and headed to transfigurations.

Once we walked in It I saw the seats were just about the same as in prof.binns class on the right side of the room were the Hufflepuffs and as we passed them to go sit down I saw Neville. "Hey Neville" I said while waving at him "hi Hadrian" he replied waving back before me and Draco sat down sitting next to Blaise and pansy again. Soon the teacher walked in it was the same one we met during the sorting professor mcgonagol she then did roll call and started with the lesson which was just like all the others just intro stuff. After that we all went back to our dorm room and I said good night to harmony and Ron before getting in bed with Draco "goodnight dragon" I said to him seeing him blush a little. "Goodnight my little snake" he then said back to me making me blush before cuddling up to him and falling into a peaceful sleep.