chap.17 Chrismas shoping

Hadrian's P.O.V

       It was now a week before Christmas break it also was a hogsmead weekend so we all:Me,dray,harmony,Ron,Fred,George and there mates Alexander and Alexandra head down there to buy gifts. Alexander and Alexandra are twins ones in hufflepuff and the others in Ravenclaw and their Neko's, Alexander is Fred's mate while Alexandra is George's mate.

        We were all wrapped up because it was quite cold out also wearing our house colors on our scarfs,gloves and hats. We were quite an odd group since it's not every day you see two Slytherins walking with three gryiffondors, two Ravenclaws and a hufflepuff. It was a prefect image of house unity and because of that when mcgonagol saw us before we left she asked if she could take of picture of us.

          We of course said yes it was me and Draco on the right with our arms around us next to us was harmony and Ron he had an arm wrapped around her waist while she leaned into him holding a book to her chest. Next to her was Fred who had his arm over Alexander he had him arm around his sister who was standing in between him and George. After she awarded us 10 house point each except Alexandra who was awarded 30 house points we went on our way.

         We all we now splitting into groups me,dray, harmony and Ron in one group and the twins and there mates In another we all went of the buy gifts for the twins and there mates. While they went off to buy gifts for us "Hey Ron do you think Fred and George would like this" I heard harmony ask Ron pointing at connected journals so the other can see what the other one was writing.

         He then told her "whatever gift you get them I'm sure they will love any gift from you is amazing my wise little raven" he told her calling her that because she was a shadow raven. Soon once we got our gifts for them we went to our meeting spot in the three broom sticks.

Fred's P.O.V (surprise)

        After we split up from the rest of the group we went to some of the stores that were In hogsmead to get Hadrian,Draco,Ron,and harmony gifts that we hadn't already got them. "Fred" I heard my mate Alexander say "ya Xander" i said using one of his nicknames "do you think Ron will like this" he asked showing me a card collecting book for quidditch players.

        "Well of course he would you know how much he loves quidditch and any gift from you would be the best my wise little owl" I said giving him a quick peck on the cheek. I then walked over to George to see if him and Alexandra got there gifts yet because it was almost time to meet up at the three broom sticks "Hey George, Alexandra have you guys found your gifts yet" i asked them.

        They then both turned around and George said "yup we've got what we need" while Alexandra just hummed a yes in response. So we then started walking towards the three broom sticks after paying for our gifts once we got there I saw the the rest of the group was already here. Sitting at a booth in the corner one of the more private ones.

Back to Hadrian's P.O.V

       I soon saw after a few minutes of sitting down the two sets of twins walk in and walk over to us Well three of them walked up to us. While Fred went to go get himself, George, Alexander, and Alexandra drinks because the rest of us already had some.

      Once Fred sat back down we started talking about random things after a while I told them "hey guys it's almost time for us to go back to school for dinner so let go and get the rest of our stuff then meet back at school for dinner alright". After I said that I got a whole bunch of 'alright's' and 'ok's' from them before we split up into four pairs:Me and dray, harmony and Ron, Fred and Alexander, and George and Alexandra.

         So me and dray walked to a book store to find harmony one more gift from the both of us since we already got Ron's gifts and since we both new harmony loved books and anything about smart,wise people. So as we walked through I found a book I knew harmony hasn't read yet "Hey dray let's get this for her I know for a fact that she hasn't read it yet" I said to him. Showing him the book that was all about the Greek goddess Athena who was the goddess of wisdom and it had everything about this goddess in it.

        So once we got it and a few new books for me we went back to the castle after putting all of our gifts into our room we then headed to the great hall. Were we found every one at there own table Fred,George,and Ron all sitting together while Alexandra sat with Neville at there table. And Alexander and harmony sitting and talking at their table so we walked to ours and sat at our usual spot in front of Blaise and pansy.

After we ate our dinner in mostly silence talking only for a little bit with Blaise and pansy when we finished we said good bye and headed into our dorm. room where we found Ron and harmony talking and just sitting on the couch "Hello Hadrian, dray how was the rest of your hogsmead trip" harmony asked "it was fine I'm gonna go to my room see you guys tomorrow" I then said to them not feeling in the mood to socialize.

Dray could feel my discomfort and mood so he wished them a good night before following me into our room once we got in the he hugged me from behind. And asked me "hades what's wrong" " nothing dray I just don't feel like be sociable right now" I said to him. After that I took a shower and changed into my pjs and got into bed snuggling up to dray saying I love you and good night and with a quick peck on the lips we both fell asleep.