Chap.16 astonamy

Hadrian's P.O.V
Friday

      So the rest of the week went normal except now me and dray have a free period during flying lessons since we can already fly we don't need to learn how to on a broom. Sadly the teachers also forgot that Ron had wings too so he still had flying lessons but who cares that just mean me and dray can hang out more alone.

So the day went by normal we had all our classes and nothing strange or crazy has happened so far it was now time for our free period. So we walking back to our dorm room just leaving the greenhouse after another wonderful class with the Hufflepuffs. It also was because Neville was there and he always helped me, Draco and everyone else whenever they had trouble with there plant or understanding what prof.sprout was saying.

Once we got back to our dorm room we went to our room while dray took his bag over to the desk I hung mine up and sat in the window seat. But before I did that I stopped at the bookshelf next to it and grabbed a new one to read before sitting down. "Aren't you going to do the homework we got from our earlier classes" he asked "no I'm gonna read and relax instead anyways that stuff kinda easy" "Well I know that I'm just gonna finish it now so I have more time to spend with you at the end of the day" he said in a very smart reply but that didn't matter I just kept on reading.

         Soon our free period was over and it was time to go to defense against the dark arts which I kinda like even though there teaching us how to defend against my grandfather father and his followers. Once we got there we sat exactly as we always do once we were all seated pansy asked us how our free period was "it was fine pansy dray here finished the homework the was assigned from earlier classes and I read a new book" I told her.

A few minutes after her, Blaise and dray talked about whatever the bell rang and prof.quirelle walked in and started class with a stutter as always. Soon though class was over and we were assigned homework even though the stupid stuttering professor taught us nothing. I don't even know why he was even aloud a teaching job at this school anyways.

         Now we all were headed to the great hall for dinner we sat down at our table and something happened after we did that shocked everyone except us. Us meaning me and dray what happened was harmony and Ron entered the great hall together and instead of splitting up to got to their own tables. They walked over to the Slytherin table and sat down next to each other across from me and Draco.

         Soon everyone around us and the teachers were whispering about us like 'why are they sitting with those slimy snakes' and 'what's that he doing how could he betray us like that, that traitor' those ones came from most of the gryffiondors. Though from what I could see there were a few who didn't say anything and looked ashamed that there house would say things like that the other houses did say thing but they we just wondering why they didn't sit at their own house table.

I then looked at them and said "hello harmony,Ron why are you sitting here not that I mind" "Well Hadrian we wanted to sit together and get to know you guys more and anyways there's no rule against sitting at a table that's no your houses" she said then replied while be smart proving that no one can stop them from sitting there except us. We then talked for a while about our selfs in between bits of our dinner soon we were finished eating and dinner was almost over "Well I best be going to my next class are you coming hades,Draco" she said asking us.

Since our next class was history of Magic with the Ravenclaws "Yes were coming see ya Ron, come on Draco" I said before getting up with dray and walking with harmony to our next class the one that I hate just a little less then DADA. Once we got there we sat in our usual seats as always and waited for this immensely boring class to begin finally class was over and only few people this time fell asleep and I had to keep Draco awake.

        So once class was over we got up and woke everyone else up once that was done we walked out of the class room and to our next class which was transfigurations with the Hufflepuffs. Once we got there we sat in our same old seats and waited for prof.mcgonagol to start class once she did she told us our class assignment. Our assignment was to turn a match into a needle after she had shown us the proper wand movement and incantation. We were told to try it we did and only me and dray got it on the first try the professor even came over and congratulated us she also gave us ten points each Mine was a beautiful needle that was a gleaming silver and had a single emerald on top of it.

While Draco's was plain but still a gleaming polished sliver then everyone's else's dull ones after that we were assigned our homework well except me and dray and soon left the class room. We were now headed to our last and final class which we only have on Fridays  astronomy so we walked up to the astronomy once we got there we waited for the professor. The sun had already set and the moon was full and bright shining down on us making Draco look even more amazing standing under the moon light looking like a lunar angel we could also see the stars.

Finally the teacher came and introduced her self "hello class I'm prof.Sinistra" she then did roll call after that she started class "ok class for your first class we're going to look at different Constellations you are going to pick one and research it and write an essay about that Constellation". So that's what we did we all went up to the telescopes and looked at the different ones once i found one I like I drew I down on a pice of parchment. And I then looked it up In my astronomy book once I found it I wrote down its name so I could research it later after every one did the same class was finally over and we all went to our dorms to finish our homework and good to bed since our astronomy homework doesn't need to be done till next Friday.