chapter.12 new rooms

BOY=yelling 'This'= reading/writing so letters,books,notes. Twin speak: Bold is Fred, italics is George, italics and bold is both.
Edited

5 pm after they got back to Hogwarts, Hermione will now be known as harmony

    Once well all got back Draco, Ron, Harmony, and I decided to talk to each other for a while since we didn't have to go to classes for the rest of the day. "So in a letter, I got from my mum" I started off saying, "she told me to create a group of close friends to help me with my little mission. So do you guys want to be the first member's" I asked them?. "Sure we would love to Hadrian we would be glad to be your friends we could even go on double dates together in the future," Harmony said in reply.

She had a huge smile on her face a looked like she was trying hard not to squeal "ya she's right it would be great to be your friend" Ron said agreeing. So with that, we were about to leave when the same lady from the sorting came up to us and said "Mr.Weasly, Miss.Ganger, Mr.Malfoy, and Mr.Snape Prof. Dumbledore would like to see you kids in his office right now". After she said that she turned around and made us follow her to his office and that's just what we did. Once we got to the gargoyle who was guarding the office the women said lemon drops before the gargoyle moved to the side revealing a spiraling staircase.

We all then stepped up onto the stairs and waited while it moved to bring us to the top once we got the women knocked on the door I then heard a voice say come in. We then all walked into the room what I saw was a beautiful bird sitting on a perch, pictures of different people, and random little trinkets all around then there was a desk with four chairs in front of it. "Please sit down," he said to us so that's what we did first it was me then Draco, next to him was harmony and Ron.

     Once we were seated he said, " now since you are mated couples you now will be sharing a room together with other mated creatures, that is all for now, please do be careful". "Yes sir," we all said at the same time before we were dismissed but after he told us Prof.McGonagall was going to show us to our new dorm room. Once we reached the new dorm room it was guarded by a painting of a snake, a lion, an eagle, and a badger "soulmates" the professor said before all the animals that we snuggled together looked up nodded at us then the painting swung open.

    We walked in while the professor walked away saying we can handle the rest on our own, so right when you first walk in there's a sitting room with red and dark blue pillows on a cream-colored couch. There where two armchairs with silver and emerald green cushions and details with a nice rosewood coffee table in front of the couch. There was also a fireplace in front of it all. Then there were two hallways above one hallway it said boys and the other one said, girls.

So dray, Ron and I headed down our hallway while Harmony went down the other one. Down our hall were multiple doors with different names on them though we didn't pay attention to the other name till we got to two doors. One was a green door with silver writing the read 'Hadrian Snape' and under my name was Draco's full name well his full first name 'Draconis Malfoy'.

The door next to it only had one name and was red with gold writing that read 'Ronald Weasley'. So luckily for me and dray, we didn't have to be away from our mate, unlike Ron I then said goodnight to Ron along with reminding him we had classes in the morning before entering my room. Draco then walked into our room it had black walls with sliver outlying the edges and a nice light wooden floor with a wardrobe and a door to the bathroom on the wall to left of us.

On the other wall across from us, there was a wide window with a window seat, a bookshelf and two desks for doing homework. The window seat had a forest green cushion with silver and emerald green striped pillows with nice, kinda Lacey white drapes. Then finally against the wall to our left was our king-sized four-poster bed with green drapes and black and silver sheets and comforter with emerald green and silver pillows. In front of the bed was a white rug with our trunks on it. And that was all of our room.

Ronald Weasley P.O.V

Once we were lead to our new dorm room we all walked in me and my mate harmony next to each other not really wanting to be apart because we just found each other earlier that day. The first thing I saw was a nice simple sitting room designed with the colors of all of our houses there was a comfortable looking cream-colored couch with Gryffindor red and Ravenclaw blue pillows. Two armchairs one on either side of the couch they were black and had Slytherin green, and silver details and cushions.

In between them and in front of the couch with the fireplace, a little bit behind it was a nice rosewood coffee table. Then sadly Harmony and I had to separate since there were two hallways ones labeled boy and the other for girls. So Draco, Hadrian, and I walked down the boy's hallway were multiple doors with different names on them. I didn't pay attention to any of the other doors or names until I got to two different doors one was green with silver writing that read 'Hadrian Snape' and under his name read 'Draconis Malfoy'. So I guess Draco's full first name is Draconis then hm I actually thought it was just Draco. Then next to there door was a red door with gold writing which read 'Ronald Weasley' meaning this was my room.

Though I was a little upset that Hadrian and Draco got to room together and I was separated from my mate. I then entered my room after Hadrian said goodnight to me along with reminding me that we have classes in the morning I then said goodnight back before entering my room. Once I entered my room I saw the walls were red with gold stripes and on the wall to my right was a wardrobe and a door that lead to my own bathroom.

The other one across from me just had a window with a desk for homework next to it. Then finally on the wall to left was my bed it had white sheets and a red comforter with red and gold pillows. Then in front of it was a white rug on top of a dark-colored wooden floor with my trunk on top of it.

Harmony's P.O.V

After I split up from the guys going down the girl's hallway I passed a few doors with other girl's names on them until I got to my door. Which was a dark blue door with white writing that read 'Harmony Blackwood' I then walked into my room which was amazing the walls were a light blue color with a gold owl pattern on it. Then there was a white wood wardrobe with flower designs on the doors and sides next to a door that led into the bathroom on the wall to my left. Then on the wall across from the entrance was a huge bookshelf with a wide window with a window seat next to it. The window seat had white lacy drapes a dark blue cushion and blue and black pillows with some of them being stripped.

          The final part was the bed a nice queen-sized one with black sheets and a blue comforter with black and blue pillows and sitting against the pillows was a cute little owl plushie. Then in front of my bed was a dark blue rug and sitting on top of it was my trunk and next to the bookshelf was a desk for homework.