Chap.23 getting ready to leave

Harmony's P.O.V

After everyone had left we had about five hours before the ball so we were all going to relax for an hour before getting ready Well I know I will I think the guys will wait about an hour or two who knows with them. So I walked up to my room with Ri once I got in there I put Athena up on my bed and grabbed a book to read for an hour before getting ready. To get ready I first took a relaxing scented bath I then shaved and showered after so my hair was all nice and super clean I then put lotion all over my body and brushed my teeth and hair.

Checking the time and seeing I only have three more hours to get ready I walk back into my room and start doing my makeup. I did a simple but elegant look for my eyes I did a dark blue eyeshadow with some black eyeliner and mascara, I did a light blush and a medium shade of red/pink-ish lipstick and lipgloss. I then checked the time again and saw it took me an hour to get my makeup perfect especially my eyeliner so I had 2 hours left to get ready so I then quickly called for my personal house elf "Tina" she then appeared "lady harmony called" she then said "yes Tina could you do my hair for me" I asked "Yes lady harmony Tina can do that".

I then told her how I wanted it and she quickly began for my hair I had her do a half up flower bun style along putting a circlet it was made with rose gold colored metal and formed a V in the front of it that held a sapphire in it. It also was adorned with multiple little diamonds "Tina done mistress" she said as she step away from me "thank you Tina you may go now" and with that she popped away checking the time again.

I saw it took her forty minutes to do my hair so quickly but with out messing up my hair got into my dress which was a Marchesa evening ball gown in ombré tulle that went from black to blue with a off-the-shoulder neckline and a velvet flower corsage. It also had a draped corset bodice and a voluminous skirt with a train hem and nylon; lining, silk trim, polyester and a bodice lining, silk spandex. (A/N most of that was from the site I found the dress on)

I then put on my shoes which were just some simple royal blue platform pumps with an ankle strap I then went to my jewelry box for the rest of my accessories. I then grabbed my earrings,bracelets, and necklace my earrings were just diamond studs my bracelets I had two on one on each had were my charm bracelet from Ri. And the other one was a  a circle of flowers each flower petal was a diamond and the center was a sapphire.

      Then I put on my last pice of jewelry my necklace which was made up of multiple small diamonds and sapphire's  (A/N sorry I'll had a pic I can't really describe it all that well) once I was done Tina came back in. "Lady harmony, master Riddle has asked me to come get you and tell you that there leaving in half an hour there just waiting for Mr.Weasley to arrive and escort you to the ball" she said. I the replied with a thank you and headed down stairs.

 I the replied with a thank you and headed down stairs

Time skip to 4 an a half hours earlier
Hadrian's P.O.V

After everyone had left I walked with harmony up to our rooms once I got into mine I grabbed a book of of the bookcase and sat down in the window seat to read for awhile. Right when I sat down and got comfortable mortem slithered up to me an curled up on me "Hey where have you been" I asked him in parsaltough "with nigini she's very interesting" he then replied. Soon after reading for 3.5 hours I decided to get ready so I first took a long, hot shower I then shaved brushed my teeth and hair which took 10 minutes.
      After that a house elf came it to cut my hair since father wanted me to get it cut so I sat down and waited for half an hour till they were done "all done master Hadrian" he said "thanks you may leave now" I said in reply before they popped away. I then took a look at my hair it was awesome the sides and back were saved and the top was a mess of curls that looked some what neat that just seemed to work.
        I then put one my clothes I was wearing a white button up shirt with a emerald green paisley vest over it. I then tied my black bow tie around my neck but before I did that I put on my black dress pants on with some black socks along with my dress robes after that I was finished getting ready. Well after I made sure the bracelet dray got my was on my wrist were everyone could see it I saw the time after a put my shoes on and saw it was about half an hour before left so it took me 15 minutes to get dressed. I then  down stairs to wait for every body and leave. A minute after I came down father had just sent a house elf to go get harmony.

(A/N the snake part of Harry's bracelet looks like the snake in pic)Soon harmony came down and did she look beautiful "wow sis Ron a lucky guy to have a beautiful mate like you" I said "ah thanks Ri and same to you except you look handsome and Dra...

Soon harmony came down and did she look beautiful "wow sis Ron a lucky guy to have a beautiful mate like you" I said "ah thanks Ri and same to you except you look handsome and Draco's a lucky guy" she said in reply with a slight giggle. We then only had to wait awhile before both dray and Ron appeared "hey dray" I said walking up to him "hades you look just simply god-like" he told me which made me blush we then left after a few seconds of talking.