Silence

He never minded the silence.

Not that he hated Papyrus' cheery loud voice, he just preferred the silence.

Where he feels at peace, like there's nothing to worry about.

Though at some point in life— he reminded himself— he considered the silence as a bad omen. An eerie silence.

But this time it's different.

He didn't mind it.

He spends these quiet times with Frisk.

They were silent most of the time, only speaking when necessary.

He enjoyed that. That they didn't need to talk to each other and not feel awkward. It was a comfortable silence.

They always smiled this sweet peaceful smile whenever they're with each other. They would look at him for just a few seconds then looks away to observe the surroundings.

Both of them didn't mind.

So yeah, that's gender-neutral Frisk. It wasn't really that heavy so I didn't put a warning.

This was a little simpler than others. It just felt like a kind of break for me really.

Life has been stressful. Really, really stressful.

I'm basically at my senior year for High School (Grade 10, Fourth year High School) and it's hectic. Just two weeks into it and we've already had tons of activities and who knows how much tests.

Sadly, I'm not classmates with my best friend. And I don't know... I feel kind of replaced sometimes when the times where he would have spare time he'd use to hang out with other friends or play Mobile Legends. I try to be understanding, but I feel really lonely. He was like the single constant for me at school since Freshman Year (Grade 7, 1st Year High School), and now not having him here with me felt really lonely. That we can no longer do the things we used to in our room. Where we would just sit on the floor as we lean on each other, or where I would snuggle into his arms on his lap. Now we can't cuz we're a floor apart and can't hang out as much as we want to.

So yeah, I'm sorry if things aren't progressing as much.

I'm trying, I really am.

Heck the only way I could get through classes would be to read even just for a few minutes.

So yeah... Sorry...

~Ally_Sato