Mistletoe

Read the note below this chapter to know why I haven't updated in a while...

Here's two chapter as apology.

FRISK

This is it! I'll confess to Sans tonight! No more backing out.

I already told everyone about it and they give me full support.

We're celebrating christmas at the skelebros' house. The furniture have been put to the side to make a large space for the gifts and such.

I baked a chocolate cake as Toriel made pie.

I passed slices on plates to everyone and realized someone still hasn't got cake.

Sans, he was just sitting at the couch that was moved right at the window. He was staring out.

I nudged him and he turned to me. I sat beside him.

"Hey, want some cake?" I asked him.

"Sure, but I'll eat it later." he says grabbing the plate and setting it aside.

This is it. I'm gonna tell him.

"Knock knock." he says.

"What? Oh, uh... Who's there?"

"Laikya cents."

What the heck are those?

"'Laikya cents' who?" I asked curiously.

"I laikya cents I first saw you."

I blushed, he likes me? I think I'm dreaming. Someone pinch me! Ow! Bad idea, should not have pinched myself.

"Kiddo? Please, I'm dying here. Please say something." he tells me.

I took deep breaths and look at him, "Something." I said smugly. (Ahahahahaha! Okay! This is the last time I'm going to mention this joke!)

Oh my god Sans rubbed off on me too much.

He blinks and then chuckled as I giggled.

"That was the lamest joke I ever heard." he says.

"What can I say? I'm bad to the bone."

"Oh, no you aren't. I can see right through you."

"Tibia honest, I didn't expect you to confess."

"What? Did I rattle your bones?"

"No, its just that I like you too." I tell him with a grin.

His grin widens and he settles on the couch beside me. He looks up and I sense him freeze.

I look up to see a mistletoe hanging on the window. Slightly above us but still there nonetheless.

I slowly look at Sans with flushed cheeks to see him staring at me intently before leaning in to kiss me.

We pull away and I try not to meet his gaze.

We heard a high pitch squeal to see everyone looking at us taking pictures and such.

"Uh... hey?" I awkwardly say.

Sans kisses me again and I narrow my eyes at him.

"We're still under the mistletoe~" he says.

And I just realized that.

"We better move." I say making a move to stand up when he pulls me on his lap.

"I don't think so~" he says giving me another kiss.

This mistletoe is just giving Sans excuses to kiss me, isn't it?

<•{--•--:•:--•--}•>

Christmas, Christmas time is here! Time for joy, and time for cheer!

Belated Merry Christmas everyone!

(I've been busy having to travel alot these past few days. Our family have this thing with travelling so everytime we're allfree we end up travelling to the ends of the earth- not really - and so I could not make the time to write from all of the horseback-riding, zipline, swimming, zootrips, and etc.)