Another Day

WARNING
LGBT+

Genderfluid!Frisk x Sans

EDIT: So I realized not that many actually knows what genderfluid means, don't worry bruh... Allow me to explain... Genderfluid people see themselves as male or female depending on how they feel. When they feel more female, they use she-pronouns and dresses so. When they feel more male, they use he-pronouns and dresses likely. Sometimes some genderfluid also identify as neither/male/female/both.

"Are you ready, kiddo?" Sans shouted.

"Comin'!" they shouted.

They– she came out of her room wearing a purple dress and heels. Her hair rested right above her shoulder and showed her silver heart earings matcjing her silver heart necklace.

"Ready for our date?" Sans asked and lended her a hand.

"Yup!" she said and together they went out.

~

"You look beautiful."

Frisk blushed with a giggle and ducked her head with a smile, "Thanks, Sans..."

They were at Grillby's. Though this was run by his daughter Fuku and was more like a restaurant.

As usual, they both got burgers.

It was a nice time. They joked and talked.

Soon after a 'Put it in my tab, Fuku!' they went home hand-in-hand with smiles on their faces.

-

"Frisk! We're leaving without you!" Undyne screamed.

"Wait!" they– he came out of the house wearing skinny jeans and a blue shirt. His shoulder length hair in a low ponytail.

"C'mon! Grab a picnic basket— Papyrus! I have already told you not to overexhert yourself!" Mettaton shouted and took two of the six bags of food Papyrus was carrying.

Frisk smiled at them and grabbed a bag of butterscotch and cinnamon pies when arms wrapped around his waist.

"You look dashing."

Frisk grinned and kissed the skeleton's cheek, "Thank you, Sans. You as well."

Sans was wearing his usual hoodie over a black v-neck and black pants to go with his white sneakers.

Sans smiled, "Of course I can't just let my handsome boyfriend take all the spotlight."

Frisk laughed and kissed him again.

-----
So sleepy... But it's still 8?!? Why am I so sleepy???
*le cries*