We're NOT Dating

Frisk

"So what else should we do before we go home?" I asked Sans.

We're currently at a mall doing our traditional hang out once in a week. Like at Grillby's or at the MTT restaurant, something like that.

"Hmm, wanna go shopping?" he asks.

I giggled, "The Sans? Suggesting to go shopping? I was expecting you to say 'Wanna go to Grillby's?' or something."

"Hey, now. I'm just suggestin' it because you girls normally like doin' it."

"That's sexist."

"Well, sorry kiddo." he says.

We walk to some stores and end up at a lady's clothes store.

"Go ahead. Try anything and I'll pay for it."

"Really?" I ask excitedly. He nods with a chuckle.

I squeal and look for nice dresses. I have too much sweaters that I don't have much dresses anymore.

"Which one would look better? The Purple one or the blue one?" I asked Sans raising two identical dresses but different colours.

"Hmm, blue." he says an I nod.

I run to the dressing room. I slip off my sweater and jeans. After I wore the dress, I had trouble with the zipper.

"Hey Sans?" I said peeking my head out. He was at a bench in front of my dressing room looking at his phone.

"Wassup?" he asks.

"I'm having trouble with the zipper." I tell him.

"Hold on." he says tucking his phone and walking towards the room.

I step aside so he can come in and he closes it.

I turn around so he could zip it. He seems to hesitate as his bony fingers graze my back. A chill runs through my spine but I ignore it.

After he's done I turn around.

"So how does it look?" I ask him.

He stares for a while with blue tint on his cheeks. I think I know him long enough to figure out its his way of blushing

"You.. l-look... wow." he says completely astounded.

I grin, "Thanks. Now get out before anyone gets the wrong ideas." I say with a giggle.

"Okay!" he says with a chuckle and gets out.

I finish up trying out the other dresses. I wear my previous clothes again and get out.

"Are you really gonna pay for all this? I mean, you still haven't paid for Grillby's tab." I tell him as we approach the counter.

"Its my way of paying you back. I know you paid for my tab." he says.

I gasp, "How did you know?"

"Grillby tends to ask how you are more often after you paid it. I asked why he seems to care and he told me you paid my tab."

"It was to give thanks when you helped me at the underground, and for all those unpaid hotdogs and cats you put on top of me." I say with a laugh.

The attendant put all the dresses in a shopping bag as Sans hands her money.

"Are you two Frisk Dreemurr the Ambassador and Sans the skeleton?" she asks.

"Yes, why?" Sans asks.

"We didn't know you two are dating. And to think both of you went in the dressing room." she says with a fangirl squeal.

"... What?" I blurt out still trying to process what she said.