UnderFresh

For @xSariskPvPx

I don't even know what I made. I am sure there are lots of wrong stuff from the real UnderFresh, because this one is like my version of it. So no comments about it being different please. And... how the heck do you speak in 90s slang? It's so frustrating!

Anyways, enjoy this one-shot that took a long time to make!

<•{--•--:•:--•--}•>

Fresh!Sans was sitting around the anti-void when a window popped out.

He saw a broken world and standing over it was a lone, sad and depressed Frisk.

He didn't feel sad or pity, because he lacks emotions. But he was curious, so he stepped in.

The universe was broken, everything broken or burnt to the ground.

He approached the Frisk carrying his skateboard since he couldn't ride it with lots of burnt and broken objects lying around on the ground.

"Hey broski!" he greeted the Frisk.

She jumped in surprise and looked at him.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"The name's Fresh!Sans. But my homies call me Fresh."

"I'm Frisk..."

"Not the only one at that, my broski."

"What?"

"You wouldn't understand."

They stood in silence looking at each other.

"So my fellow homie, wanna come with me? You'll have a radtastic time!" he offers.

Frisk looks around her then slowly nodded.

Fresh opened a window and went to his universe. The people there were from other broken universes that he saved and got infected with the fresh virus. (Lol. What a nice virus.)

Frisk stepped in to see tons of bright colours and her eyes widened at how lively the place was.

"Welcome to my funky universe." Fresh said to her.

"Woah..." Frisk said as she looked around with wide amused eyes. "It's so colorful and happy here... Opposite from my universe..." she mumbled the last part.

But Fresh still heard it and furrowed his bone brow to a slight pain in the chest. He was new to that kind of feeling. Was it sympathy? Pity? Sadness?

"Can I walk around?" Frisk asked making him look at her.

"Sure, bro. Just be careful, there are some unrad people here too."

Frisk nodded with a grin and ran off, Fresh let out a chuckle.

"Woah! My fellow homies, we just witnessed Sans showing emotion for a very unfresh looking girl." Fresh! Undyne said with a grin.

Fresh felt hear rise up to his cheeks, "Shut it fishsticks..." he grumbled.

"Did our broski just blush?" Undyne said to him her grin widening.

"I don't have emotions! I don't have a blush!" Fresh said angrily.

"Yup, you're getting emotion alright. I guess that girl is rad if she gave Sans here emotions." she said.

Sans grumbled and skated away.

He waved to all the people who greeted them with a smile. His smile faded as he passed them. It was never a genuine smile anyway.

He heard a door open and saw Frisk come out of the dress shop.