Bones

🌈WARNING🌈
Male! Frisk
Not really putting emphasis on his gender like the other LGBT+ stories I wrote, but ya know... Frisk is a guy... And lots of cuddling. And Frisk is tall now.

-
Cuddling wasn't really something Sans enjoyed before.

His bones felt uncomfortable against some surfaces, so his bed wasn't just extremely comfortable cuz he loved to sleep.

He didn't really know why people loved cuddling... or hugging.

It was uncomfortable, sometimes it hurts when it was too tight.

Well...

That was until he met Frisk.

Frisk was all sorts of gentle. His words were gentle. His voice was soft. His personality made everyone— even Flowey— comfortable with him.

At first it was the gentle shake of the hand when they introduced each other. The next it was a soft hug goodbye.

It was nice.

Then it became more. Their hands loosely interlocking, his bones touching his soft skin. The next it was the smooth peck on his cheek.

And once it was official, Frisk kissed him.

He didn't exactly know what he was supposed to do, except that he was supposed to feel great. Warm.

And it did.

Now they were in bed. Him wearing only a thin white shirt not cushioning his bones whatsoever.

But that's okay. Because he had something better.

Frisk's arms were around him and his head was nestled in the crook of his neck. Frisk's hair was soft to his cheek. Their legs intertwined underneath the blankets.

And now he knew.

And he loved cuddling and hugging. Only if it was with Frisk.