53 ~ Doctors Orders

Edited.

///

"So if I were you" he began and you looked back at him.

"I wouldn't be here when he wakes up" he said.

///

It was already sad enough that you had to leave him while he was recovering in the first place, but the fact that you couldn't even see him awake to say goodbye was even worse.

It was probably for the best.

It would've been harder to say goodbye if he was there to tell you not to go.

"Okay" you sighed.

You stood up from the chair and leaned over his sleeping body to place a gentle kiss on his head.

"See you soon Asshat" you said smiling, knowing that he would be smiling if he was awake.

"What are we going to do about the living arrangements?" You asked Jiyun after you left the room.

"Well I got a call earlier today from the police, before all of...this happened. And they said that they were done investigating and that we could move back into the house at any time"

"Are you sure you won't feel uncomfortable there? After everything that happened" you asked nervously.

"Of course not, that was all in the past. I'm going to buy some new things for the house and maybe re-paint it. It will be like a whole new home" she said excitedly.

You nodded. "Well whatever you think" you chuckled slightly. "I'll be on my way, I guess" you said awkwardly.

Jiyun wrapped her arms around you and the tears which you had been holding in all night, flooded like a river out of you.

"Please give him a hug for me" you sniffled.

"Of course I will" she replied.

And with that, you left the building and made your way home. You made sure to keep your hair down and put it in front of your face to hide your tear-stained cheeks.

You arrived to your apartment alone, just like you used to do every day for several months and the pained feeling was still present.

You felt almost as if you were abandoning him.

You opened the door and sighed.

You have to stop moping around for him, it is only a week.

Maybe some separation might be good, you thought.

///

Not long after you arrived home, you went to bed and tried your best to get a good nights sleep.

You would be lying if you said you didn't mind snuggling up to Jimin and having his arms wrapped around you or waking up early in the morning just for you and Jimin to chat for awhile before getting up to start your day.

It was strange waking up to being alone in the apartment. For the past while you've had to share the apartment with two other people and now it's all yours.