31 ~ Pick-Up Lines

Edited.

///

"I went to where we put our first symbol, I didn't thing that Chinese restaurant was that good"

You can practically feel his beaming smile through the phone. you make your way over to the couch, lay down and stared at the ceiling.

"I told you it was popular muffin"

"I should listen to you more often" you chuckle.

"Ahhh I wish I could've recorded that" he sighs.

To other people, you must've looked confusing as heck. You had literally been crying for the past few hours and then you get one phone call and it's as if nothing had happened.

Still, even though he was talking to you, it wasn't the same as him actually being there. If he was there you more then likely would have been snuggled up to him on the couch, watching some movie.

But this was the next best thing.

"Hey babe" you smile at the name.

"Yeah"

"Are you not tired?"

"No. Why?"

"Because you have been running through my mind all day"

You sigh.

"I see you've started to like cheesy pick up lines" you smile.

"I thought that was good!!" He exclaims.

"Whatever you say Chim Chim" you smile.

"Wait... why don't we video call? I'd get to see your face then!" He suggests.

"I don't know how to do that" you say quietly, embarrassed that you don't really understand how to use your new phone. You can hear Jimin's faint snigger through the phone and your cheeks immediately flash red.

"I'll hang up and-"

"No! No! Don't hang up!" You cut him off in a fit of panic.

"Woah, woah, it's okay" he coos. "I'll ring you back in two seconds. I promise. And then we can video call" your rapid breathing begins to calm.

"O-Okay" you hesitate.

"Alright I'll see you in two seconds" he chimes and you smile. He hangs up. And it hits you.

You've been crying for hours.

You haven't slept.

You haven't changed your clothes.

And your hair is a wreck.

So basically your clothes are messy and wrinkled, your hair is tangled and a mess, your eyes are red and bloodshot , you have deep bags under your eyes and the added mascara that's smudged under your eyes doesn't look too good either.

You immediately hopped up from the couch and made your way to the bathroom. You grabbed a face towel and started to wet it with water as you tried to remove the mascara from your face.