18 ~ First Fights

Edited.

///

"We have a plan" Yoongi said.

"A plan?"

"To bring Jimin home"

You sat there completely and utterly shocked. The thought of being able to bring Jimin home would be a dream come true.

"W-what?"

The five of them smiled at your reaction.
Jungkook turned to you

"Look, we like Jimin and you like Jimin so none of us want him to go. Correct?"

You nodded.

"Okay good we all agree"

"So you're not kidding? You can actually bring him home?"

"Well yeah but it will take about six months before we can take action though" Jin said.

"Well we are planning for it to be six months, it may be a year for all we know, depending on how things work out" Yoongi interjects.

And that's when your heart sank. Six months is a long time. You spent twenty four hours without his presence and you couldn't think for a second without him filling your mind.

You sighed.

"I know six months is a long time, believe me, we know that but Yoongi hyung's dad found out that Mr. Park is planning to send Jimin off for three years. I don't want to sound rude or mean but would you prefer six months or three years?" Namjoon asked.

"Six months" you spoke.

"Okay good. I have to speak fast because they should be coming back any second now, but you can't tell Jimin that we are coming to get him" Yoongi stated.

"Why not?"

"Because, my dear, Jimin can't keep a secret to save his life. He will let it slip or something and we can't let that happen or else we will never get him back"

You nodded your head at Yoongi. You didn't want to lie to Jimin but if it means you would be able to bring him home quicker then you would lie.

"So what's the plan?" You asked full of curiosity.

"We will tell you that closer to the time" Taehyung answered and you tried to complain to them hoping that they would tell you but then you saw the two boys come back from the bathroom and you immediately shut up.

"Sorry for the wait, there was a queue" Hoseok said while approaching the table with a cute Jimin following behind him. He came over and sat beside you.

"Hey" he said cutely, snuggling his nose behind your ear.

"Hi" you smiled and hit him gently telling him to stop doing such things in public places and in front of friends. He sighed sadly and stopped. You immediately felt bad and pecked him sweetly, causing him to smile.

"Okay let's keep this PG please" Namjoon laughed.

"Sorry" You said shyly.