08 ~ The Eyeroll

I'm not really proud of this chapter, or even how I edited it. But I tried my very best while editing.

-sorry :(

///

You were kicking yourself.

How could you let it slip to Jimin about your dad, like seriously! You had one job!

You daringly glanced toward Jimin as he was busily working and concentrating on his work.

You noticed how he bites his lip slightly as he concentrates.

Cute.

But as you were looking at him, your eyes seemed to move to a different area of the room. Alex was talking to her friends and just as she seemed to finish her sentence, she looked towards you with an infuriated expression.

She tore her glare away from you and focused back on her friends as they began to chat again.

And just like that, it was like a cliff collapsing above you and everything just hit you in realization.

You were living in this perfect bubble in your head, where you and Jimin could be around each other all the time and when you both were together, there was no worries between you.

But now that you see it in a more realistic way, you can clearly see that your imagination isn't the real world.

As much as you have loved your little endeavors that you and Jimin have had lately, they weren't something that were made to last.

Whatever this feeling is, the one that longs for you to be near Jimin so that your heart will jump with joy again, the one that keeps erupting inside of you is, it's not right. Jimin can't be around you as much as he has been, because even you can tell now that it's getting him into trouble.

You don't want to be the person who is responsible for Alex going insane and ruining the relationship that their parents set up, because it would all backlash on Jimin.

And for what? Some random girl who he felt pity for so he spent his free time with her instead of Alex.

Yeah, that's not happening.

The last thing you needed was two CEO's on your back for making their perfect couple split up because Alex was jealous.

Even though she has nothing to be jealous of, it's not like you and Jimin are a couple.

Or ever will be a couple, for that matter.

And as you were in your own thoughts, Jimin caught sight of your uneasiness.

"Psst" he bumbed your elbow with his.

You turned your head from the contact and was met with his kind smile.

"You good?" He asked and you just nodded, hoping he would let go of the subject.

But oh no, no, no, this is Park Jimin we are talking about.

The guy who roots and meddles in peoples personal lives until he finds the source of the cause for the persons change in mood, or just how they act in general.

Well that's what he does with you anyways.

"Hey" he whispered.

"Yeah?"

"What's wrong?" He asked.

And there he's off again. He's worrying about you, and your minuscule problems, even though he's going through his own shit at the moment.