Return to Omashu

Beginne am Anfang

Lollipops?

"You're all about to come down with a nasty case of pentapox."

Oh, I get it now. It's not a delicious treat, it's a disgusting disease.

All the refuges agreed with Sokka's plan and got covered with marks from the pentapai. They looked sick from all the spots on their skin but they needed to act it so it will seem believable.

After seeing them for awhile, the pentapai seem adorable. They don't actually hurt you, they just stick to you.

After all the refuges got 'pentapoxed', Sokka observed their work.

"The marks make ya look sick, but you gotta act sick too. Ya gotta sell it!" Sokka exclaimed.

Right then, an elderly man hobbled by with a cane and moans in pain. I don't think that's acting.

Sokka wraps an arm around the guy next to him. "Now that's what I'm talkin' about!"

The elderly man turns to us and smiles. "Years of practice." He taps his wooden leg with his cane.

"Okay everyone! Into sick formation." Sokka ordered and all the civilians head for the gates of Omashu.

We start to follow but Aang didn't move. I stopped and turned to him.

"Aang, what are you doing? Aren't you coming with us." I asked him and he turns to me.

"No. I'm not leaving until I find Bumi." Aang declares and Momo hopped onto his shoulder. "Sorry Momo, I'll feed you later." Aang removes the lemur off his shoulder.

"Be careful." I advised him. Aang gave me a nod before he airbends into the sky and leaps across the buildings.

I glanced at Momo and set Bubbles down next to him.

"Momo, keep Bubbles with you, okay?" I told him and Momo chitters. Bubbles gives me a sad look and I petted her fur. "I'll be back, okay?"

She chitters sadly at me before I turn away and catch up with everyone else.

Katara, Sokka, and I cover ourselves with spots from the pentapai before we infiltrate the Fire Nation guards.

All of us pretended to act sick and moan as we approached the guards. They seemed scared of us. Disgusted by us, the guards retreat.

"Plague! Plague!" A guard called and they start to flee from us. Above us, a gong starts to ring to alert the issue. We continued our path through the city, still pretending to be sick and head through the gates.

——

That night, we all managed to make it out of the city and set up camp for all of us. Bubbles and Momo were safe too but Aang wasn't back yet. I was starting to get worried.

In the distance, I saw two figures walk towards us. I recognized them as Aang and a huge creature. As the got closer, I was able to tell that is was Bumi's pet, Flopsie.

"Aang." I smiled and my siblings looked up and saw them. The three of us run up to them and I tackled Aang in a hug before he spoke.