"Shh! Stop making so much noise. It's just a purple pentapus." Aang assured him.

Sokka gives the pentapuses a look of fear as Aang removes the first pentapuses by rubbing its head. Sokka rubs the spot where that pentapus was as Aang removes one and Sokka removes another.

Several Fire Nation guards approach us and I look at Sokka and Aang. They might notice the marks on Sokka and question us.

"Hey! What are you kids doing out past curfew?" One of the soldiers ask us. Katara grabs my hand like a mother would with her daughter. We quickly cover Aang's tattoo without them noticing.

"Sorry. We were just on our way home." Katara informed the guards before we turned to walk away.

"Wait, what's the matter with him?"

We halted in our tracks and turned around. I mentally groaned. I knew it.

"Uh, he has pentapox, sir." Katara explained as the guard approached us. "Umm, it's highly contagious."

Sokka pretends to act sick. "Oh, it's so awful. I'm dying."

"And deadly." Katara adds.

"Hey, I think I heard of pentapox! Didn't your cousin Chang die of it?" The second guard asked the first guard.

"We'd better go wash our hands, and burn our clothes." The first guard suggested before they both run away in fear.

"Thank you, little sewer friends." I smiled with relief at the pentapuses.

——

Later that day, twilight casted over us and we were sneaking around Omashu. Bubbles fell asleep during that time period but thankfully kept her grasp around my back. The six of us hid behind some metal bars that were being used for construction purposes. A patrol passes us and we didn't get spotted.

"Let's find Bumi and get out of here." Katara stated in a rushed tone.

"Where would they be keeping him?" I asked, mainly looking at Aang.

"Somewhere he can't earthbend. Somewhere made of metal." Aang answered before we continued down our path.

We stopped abruptly when a rock rolled down a track and we saw a group of Fire Nation people walking by. Looked like a family to me.

Aang acted fast and destroyed the boulder with his airbending.

"The resistance!" The older woman with a child called.

You're welcome by the way. Thanks for exposing us.

The teenage girl immediately spreads her arms out and sends multiple tiny arrows at Aang, who dodges them swiftly and the arrows hit the construction material behind him. All of us begin to run away as two Fire Nation guards climb up and chase us. I quickly turn around and form two fire balls and shoot them at the guards. Catching them off guard(Haha, "off guard"), they get sent back into the deep and the teenage girl approaches me. She sends tiny arrows at me but I pull out my daggers and hit each one away. The girl continues to charge at me and I run away from her. I catch up to Aang and the others who are waiting for me.