i walk away and up to the ordering section of chick fil a and order jack and i some food to give us some space from each other for a few minutes.

"i got you some chicken nuggets" i say as i sit down trying to ignore the awkward tension that had grown between us due to our very first fight. I feel bad for acting like that but he knew i was okay.

"i'm sorry for how i acted" he says after a few minutes of silence. "it's okay" i give in knowing he meant no harm by it he was just making sure i was okay. looking over my shoulder i see chris and his boyfriend walking our way making a small smile form on my face.

"hey guys so this is tre" he says and they sit in the seats we had left for them in front of us. "hi i'm kelsey and this is jack" i say smiling as i shake tres hand with jack following my action. "that's her boyfriend" chris tells tre and he nods. it's still weird to hear someone call jack my boyfriend, i don't exactly know how to describe the feeling but it's just something i'm still getting used to. "beautiful couple" tre says. "thank you" jack smiles as he puts his hand on my thigh.

"How's tyler, you two were never up to any good" chris laughs like he was remembering one of the many times tyler and i had gotten into trouble at camp, sometimes we even managed to drag him into it which he immediately regretted after he gave in."he's doing great, his girlfriend audrey is pregnant" i tell him and his eyes go wide. "no way who would have thought he'd be the dad type" he says shaking his head with a smile. "that's what i thought! But i know he'll be a great one." i explain and chris nods.

"so how did you two meet?" he asks looking between jack and i as i take a drink of my sweet tea. jack coughs a little bit and then speaks up.

"her friend Sahar actually brought us together" he says and chris smiles. "We have to name our daughter that one day" tre speaks up looking over at his boyfriend and chris laughs. "of course honey" he says and looks back at me. "She was always talking about her, all the time. It was cute how close they seemed to be" chris says to jack as he playfully rolls his eye at his statement. "We're still as close as ever" i smile.

I have no idea what i would do with out her, she has helped me through so much and made me the person i am today. i used to be really shy until i met her in fifth grade, then all hell broke loose.

+++
"Ill definitely call or text you later girl" chris says into our hug after i gave him my number. "Please do. Well have to make plans soon!" i smile as we pull away.

"they were nice" jack says taking my hand as we walk away from them and towards the stairs to continue our shopping spree that i forced him to come along on since johnson and sahar are hanging out.

"Gosh i can't believe we ran into each other, it's been forever" i laugh and he shrugs. "I'm sorry for acting like that earlier kels. i don't really know why i did it" he says looking down at me, he seemed to feel bad about the whole idea. "it's okay jack" i laugh and he sighs. "no i was a dick" he protests as we walk into a kendra scott store that we had agreed on going to after we ate. i planned on buying audrey a necklace as a welcoming gift.

"Yes but i know you didn't mean anything by it. so really, it's okay" i tell him as i let go of his hand to walk over to view all the various necklaces. We seem to have the same taste since she dresses somewhat similar to me and always tells me she likes my outfits. Tyler told me her favorite color was an off white color so i should try and find one that looks of that color.

"look at this one" he says pointing down to gold heart pendant necklace. "wow that's pretty" i say looking down at it in awe. "she likes creamy colors though" i laugh and start to look at a different section of necklaces. "i was talking about for you" he says hesitantly making me look up at him as he scratches the back of his neck like he was nervous. "like me buy it for you" he adds shoving his hands in his pockets, looking over at me. "they're like fifty dollars jack" i laugh shaking my head. "you don't need to spend that much money on a necklace for me" i say.

"no but i want to...it'd look pretty on you" he says nervously. I'd be lying if i said him acting as if he was nervous wasn't cute, it's adorable. "are you sure? that's a lot of money" i say starting to feel bad.

i hate when people buy stuff for me i never know how to act or say no with out sounding rude. yet here i am in this awkward situation with jack wanting to buy me a necklace that costs a lot just because he wants to. It's a beautiful necklace but i'd feel so bad if he spent that much money on it.

"Yes. I'm serious." he laughs as he pulls out his wallet. i sigh knowing he'd continue doing it anyways.

soon we left with both mine and audrey's necklaces.

"Hang on let me see it on you" jack says after we get out of the store making me laugh at his eagerness. "right now?" i ask and he nods.

i take it out and start to put it on but he takes both ends of the necklace from me and puts it on me making me smile when he's behind me so he won't see it.

when he tried to clasp it together his warm hands brushed against the back of my neck sending noticeable chills through out my body making my face heat up since i know he sees them.

"it's beautiful, thank you" i say as i look down at it from where it hung on my neck. "picture time" he says in a girly tone making me laugh and give him a big smile as he pulls out his phone.

he shows me the picture he took on snapchat asking if i approved of it and i give him a nod.

"peep the ice on her neck, that's all me"

i laugh and shake my head at his caption but smile at how proud he seemed to be when he looked at the picture. "it looks just as good on you as i thought it would" he says looking at me. "maybe even better" he adds making me blush.

"well thank you" i smile looking up at him. "it was nothing really" he shrugs.

1K reads!!

u guys r amazing!

love u

keep up with the commenting and the voting!